Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2002, 04:28 PM   #131
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Nor shall I fearless leader. that reminds me, where are the members? Sir Byronas and Galadria are the only 2 I've seen here for a while...
Old 01-17-2002, 06:45 PM   #132
Galadria1
Zhentarim Guard

Did someone mention my name? Ta da, Lady Galdria, reporting for duty. Hi, Sir Byronas, Sir Morgeruat. Garnet and I are having an adventure.
Lady Galadria, a proud Cavalier of Keldorn\'s Order; Oh So Simple Marshmallow Woman of the ORT. Member, HADB<br /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" -Saki<br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 01-17-2002, 07:53 PM   #133
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Well, technically I'm not a member of Keldorn's Order but of the Rangers, but I am here now and again......
Old 01-17-2002, 08:03 PM   #134
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Garnet emerges from the treeline. "Well met, Galadria. I see you have secured your quarry...I have Lord Wemp just over the knoll. Let us proceed to the orc encampment with our two scheming warlords to present them to the chieftain and thus bring an end to this farce!"

The two women loaded the unconscious warlords into a nearby cart and quickly made way to the orc camp, there met by guards."Hold, you!" shouted an orcish guard, spittle flying. "Tender morsels like you should not be alone in the woods...there are dangerous creatures about." he said with a leer worthy only of a lecherous barbaric orc.

"Out of the way, brute. We come to parlay with your chieftain not play child's games with you."

OOC: I may be offline for a couple weeks. I've already notified Legolas. But I'll be here as much as possible.....and until then...
Old 01-18-2002, 08:41 AM   #135
Galadria1
Zhentarim Guard

OOC>> OK, Garnet, be well!
GALADRIA (draws her sword and pokes the orc in the belly) "Out of the way, creature, or you shall feel my steel. We have business with your leader, and he would not be pleased if you hindered him. (The orc is cowed, and leads the two women to his leader)
GROMISH "What is this? Smashmouth? Why have you let these armed women within the camp? Go away, I will deal with you later. (to Galadria) What do you want? Speak quickly, if youse don't want to be dinner."
GALADRIA "I'll be none's dinner, creature, save the flames, eventually. Do you recognize these two" (holds up a head)
Lady Galadria, a proud Cavalier of Keldorn\'s Order; Oh So Simple Marshmallow Woman of the ORT. Member, HADB<br /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" -Saki<br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 01-18-2002, 09:43 AM   #136
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Gromish "That 'un be Suff and the other Wimp."

Galadriadrops Lord Suth's head back to the cart where it lands with a satisfying thud. "And just how do you know these men?"

Gromish "What business be that of yours, woman? This be between men, not the likes of you."

Garnet "Perhaps you'd be interested in seeing these charts we discovered in the tents of these 'men'. It would seem the orc settlement you have so carefully fortified does not figure in the division of these lands once their dominance is complete."

Gromish "WHAT?!" The bellow awakens the two warlords finally. They arise, bound, with alarm. "Explain this!"

[ 01-18-2002: Message edited by: Garnet FalconDance ]

Old 01-18-2002, 04:31 PM   #137
Galadria1
Zhentarim Guard

GALADRIA "So you see, Gromish, you were going to be the final victims , not to be around to share the spoils."
GROMISH (bellows) "Treachery!" (grabs Suth, then Wimp. bites their throats out) "So! What you want? Humans not help orcs for love!We go now, whatever you say! These not pay anyone, now, and us need money. Gromish have potential customer over in Windspear Hills, fellow name of Firkraag, all my buddies going there now. You going to stand in the way?" (eyes swords)"You must be mighty powerful to capture these two, with the castles and armies they have."
GALADRIA"No, Gromish, just go, and never trouble these lands, again." (they decamp, at length) (to Garnet) "Well, Garnet, all serene, now. Maybe they'll think twice before the heirs of these two trifle with the Rangers and the Paladins, again."
Old 01-18-2002, 06:02 PM   #138
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

OOC: Well, that was neatly wrapped up! A little messy, perhaps [img]smile.gif[/img]

Garnet looks at distaste at the corpses of the warlods. "I suppose I should return these bodies. But I think the lesson would be more valuable if their armies were to retrieve them.

I thank you, Lady Galadria, for your invaluable assistance in this. I shall inform the lord of these lands that open warfare has been eluded due in part to your aid. Perhaps now he will enact better rule over his lands and peoples so this might not occur again!

Until we meet again, I salute you, good Dame!"

OOC: And maybe next time I'll know better what I'm doing!
Old 01-20-2002, 08:07 AM   #139
Galadria1
Zhentarim Guard

GALADRIA "Good day to you, also, Garnet. Feel free to callupon me whenever your woodsy realms are threatened."
(ooc>> I think you did fine, Garnet. Have a good day.
IC>> (goes back to the sumptious dining room)"Yves, show me the wine list."
Old 01-21-2002, 08:45 AM   #140
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

This building is alittle empty. Only Galadria and Garnet are keeping this thread to the first page. Aaaaaaaaah...anyway.
My Paladins, it is we will show Larry that we have the power to face him. All the members of Keldorn's Order and anyone else who wishes to fight:

PREPARE FOR BATTLE!!!

In five days...we will fight.

[ 01-21-2002: Message edited by: Sir Byronas ]