Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2001, 09:36 AM   #101
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: may I join??

Looking at the mortal plane from his abyssal lair, the devil imp Deux anticipated the beautiful ranger woman Garnet's every move. Hatred poured out of his fiendish eyes, which glowed a bloody redness that seemed to be a reflection of the hellish boiling lava. He cluntched his small fists tightly

"ARRRGGGHHHH!!! ME MUZT STOP YE'!!!"

Rubbing his shoulder, which is still wounded from the raspberries attack blown by Garnet, the little fiend stormed about angrily, throwing curses and pouts which could be heard from heaven by the gods themselves...
Old 12-14-2001, 10:04 AM   #102
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

OOC: that LAIR, 250, not 'liar' rotfl [img]smile.gif[/img]

Garnet noticed the inexplicable swirl in the clouds. "The imp thinks I do not know he is watching. When will he learn?" He had deserved every one of the raspberries that were thrown his direction, but still he insists on the delusion he is all-powerful and evil beyond compare. "Words do not make the imp," she thinks. "Nor does he recognize that under all his pompous bluster and posturing, Deux is actually an abysmal failure at devilment. His heart is simply too good to maintain a strong streak of pure evil."

OOC: sorry, sweetie, but I must smite orcs now and so will not be able to hold the imp's hand while he pouts over his latest chastisement from Garnet.
Old 12-14-2001, 10:34 AM   #103
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

LOL, it is funny!
Old 12-14-2001, 01:28 PM   #104
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Mom, I have a new AIM name:

KickAssInGodName

add me!!

have you seen Gina on lately? I am just wondering, because I havent checked. thx!
Old 12-14-2001, 01:41 PM   #105
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

ooc>> who runs the order now that Sir Byronas said he has quit?
Old 12-14-2001, 01:44 PM   #106
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: why? you want hostile take over?
Old 12-14-2001, 02:06 PM   #107
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

OOC>> Garnet, I'm very interested. Let me get my "narrative" going, and I'll get back to you when I get home from work. Can't think, right now.
IC>>Do you need any help with this vile demon? Demons are NOT allowed in the Order Building, just modding mages, which are similar. If you doubt me, look at yon mantlepiece where stands a deathmask of the mage's Avatar. Admittedly, Neb helped, but we tricked him into it.Begone, or we will smite thee.
OOC>> Barb, I dunno. Who's the senior? Should we vote on it? Exxon, Morgeruat, ReGin, what do you think?
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 12-14-2001, 03:28 PM   #108
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Lady Galadria, I thank you for your gracious offer of aid regarding the imp. However, I shall not need this aid as this particular imp actually was a fosterling of mine (before he realized his somewhat devilish nature, of course). While he wishes to think of himself as the embodiment of evil, this is a vastly overrated self-opinion with little basis in truth.

Besides, a well aimed barrage of raspberries usually convinces him of the error of his ways!
Old 12-14-2001, 03:30 PM   #109
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

OOC>I think we should have a vote about who's gonna be leader.
And each of the candidates could run a campaign, and at the end, all knights would vote
Old 12-14-2001, 03:35 PM   #110
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

Thats a great idea! Candidates could have a set date (say 1 week) to run the campaighn and then we could have a voting thread where only single name posts could be registered.
We need an indapendant adjeudicator though!

p.s Do any Keldorns order knights (ReGin, Galadria etc) want to join THGOTS now Byronas has gone?