Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2001, 05:41 PM   #1
BigAl
Dungeon Master

After i've killed the dark one and had a little chat with kerah & anephas, both Kerah & anephas wonder off into the heavens to do unheavenly things. However, the cursor changes to "operational" mode(u know - the computer is doing something) and then my game crashes. I presume there is nothing more but maybe some story telling and some filmshow on the gael serran being saved.

Can u advise

Great game but a little anticlimax at the end!
BigAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2001, 08:35 PM   #2
Moni

Disappointing ending, yes. But, your game should not crash at the end! You should have the option of replaying your adventures with your now more powerful characters!
Lets hope someone else here knows what the bug is and can help you if you want to continue!
Old 11-05-2001, 11:50 AM   #3
Jazzid
Manshoon

Hi, BigAl! As Moni says, the game should not crash after you've killed Cet. The "real" ending is not that exciting either, but there is an animated sequence with dragons involved

Have you tried to browse through Saz's help desk (a thread on this board) for a solution to your problem? You might find an answer there. I'd say that the crash is probably dependent on which OS you're running under.

Cheers // Jazzid
Old 11-05-2001, 12:27 PM   #4
BigAl
Dungeon Master

Thanks for the advice folks. I'll check Sazerac's help desk.

Moving unto BGII now!

A real shame about the end of W&W though. After months of trudging around the Gael Serran I COULD'NT believe it when the game ended. I was thinking No..don't end there must be something more or some SPECTACULAR Finish! I guess all good things come to an end..oh well

ciao
BigAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2001, 12:56 PM   #5
Moni

Actually, the end scene with the dragons is really very cute! I had forgotten all about that! [img]smile.gif[/img]