Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2001, 05:11 PM   #1
Feanor
Dungeon Master

I haven't been on these boards for almost a year.
In fact, I had to create a new account because I lost the password to my old one.
It's awsome to see how many people are still active on here!
What brought me back? I'm playing through W&W again, and these boards were an integral part of my initial experience with the game. I decided to see if they were still here. They are [img]smile.gif[/img]
I have to say, W&W is even better the next time through. It is truely a great game. Which leads me to the question of, does anyone know if there might be a sequel?? I'm very interested if anyone has some news.
Old 11-07-2001, 05:38 PM   #2
Jazzid
Manshoon

Hi Feanor, welcome back to W&W. You are perfectly correct. The game is BETTER the second time around, by then one knows what classes to strive for and can change things which one didn't get right the first time.

On the subject of a sequel, that question was just recently brought up here. I think it started with one member e-mailing DW Bradley and asking him about the possibility of a sequel.

If you want to read the e-mail check out the topics brought up on October 28th.

Cheers // Jazzid
Old 11-07-2001, 06:42 PM   #3
Feanor
Dungeon Master

w00t!
thanks for the info.
I hadn't made it to the next page yet.
Old 11-08-2001, 09:24 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome back, Feanor!!!

Delighted to hear that you are replaying W&W!!! IT is better the second time around!

Hope you found the thread that included the email from Bradley. A sequel isn't in the "near" future but maybe eventually!! (hope hope)

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote