Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2002, 08:01 AM   #1
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

k i'm trying to make a helmet that restores one hp point per second so no one seems to know why when i equipp it it wont do anything it has no regenerative abilities so im going to give ppl who use IEEP the info i have in my helm, k?here goes!
Inv:IHelm07 Stack Max:1
Ground:Helm07 Lore to ID:1
Desc.Pic:Helm07 Ench to hit:0
Destroyed:Misc56 Prof:none
Item type:Helmet/Headwear
Paper Doll:Helm Type#1

Equipping Effects:1.Regeneration-Timing Mode:While Equipped
Effect Time:0 Prob:0-100% Target:Self Resource Keyblank) Power:10
Dice Throws:1d3 Sav. Throws:No Saving Throws Saving Bonus:1
Attributes:Not dispellable Bypass Resistance Regen mod:1 Regen Type:02

thanks if you can help me!
Felix

[ 07-14-2002, 08:03 AM: Message edited by: FelixJaeger ]
FelixJaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2002, 08:13 AM   #2
andrewas
Harper

No idea, but a hint ive seen elsewhere - go grab the stats from, say, the ring of regen. It gotta be easier to edit them than create them.
Old 07-14-2002, 08:20 AM   #3
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

i tried that but i dont know how...wait i do i have shadowkeeper now..good idea my man i mite just be bale to do it now!
Felix
Old 07-14-2002, 08:55 AM   #4
andrewas
Harper

Shadowkeeper wont display the stats you need. IEE will allow you to export the item file (you can look up the code on the cheat pages). Then IEEP can load it and from there its easy.
Old 07-14-2002, 09:41 AM   #5
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

yeh ive done that now but now i need to know why its slowing up my man! he runs and then stops and then runs and then quits running halfway to his destination!hmmn i think a lil bit of tweaking maybe in order!
Felix
Old 07-16-2002, 09:51 AM   #6
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

Hey Felix! It's me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Shadowkeeper can help you with this, but you need to know exactly how to use it.

You DON'T need to choose a saved game file, all you do is load it up. Then, once loaded, click on IB (Item Browser). Choose the item you want to extract, for example since you want regeneration, the Ring of Regeneration. Then look around and you should see an "Extract Item" button.

Extract it, and make sure to remember where you saved it. Load up IEEP and open it. Look at how it works, since you know exactly what it does. All you do is either alter it, or jot down some of the stats you want for the item!

Confusing? Just say and I can try to cut out all none-relevant info.

You're Welcome Felix!
DJG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2002, 12:13 PM   #7
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks, DJG - I think you'll find yourself much in demand soon. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I don't mind you bumping your topic if it falls off the first page either...it's good to have someone who's dedicated to helping people customize their game, since customizing can increase the longevity of the game manyfold. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2002, 12:43 PM   #8
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

thamks man tis all done now...and im making my first swords then boots then ..... haha hey DJG can i have a job in your modding industry? cool i could be the unnoficial modders apprentcice haha im becoming a lot of appretnices arent i....
Felix
Old 07-16-2002, 04:25 PM   #9
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by FelixJaeger:
thamks man tis all done now...and im making my first swords then boots then ..... haha hey DJG can i have a job in your modding industry? cool i could be the unnoficial modders apprentcice haha im becoming a lot of appretnices arent i....
Felix
Hey, cool! Another helper! Yeah, I can pronounce you "Part of the DJG Item Making Squad"! Add it to your sig! You've met Gromnir, my other apprentice. I'd love another apprentice.

Felix, Part of the DJG Item Making Squad! I like it! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-16-2002, 04:28 PM   #10
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Thanks, DJG - I think you'll find yourself much in demand soon. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I don't mind you bumping your topic if it falls off the first page either...it's good to have someone who's dedicated to helping people customize their game, since customizing can increase the longevity of the game manyfold. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Thanks Memnoch! I suppose soon I will be in great demand, I already have quite a few requests for items on my "Item Making For You" Topic!