Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2001, 01:54 PM   #1
Rolp
Elite Waterdeep Guard

My Ninja took a fatal blow, the priest jumped in and resurrected, BUT, the Ninja had no hit points and when mouse pointer is positioned over right Icon picture it shows (-10 -10) and red. Went to Temple.. Temple sees no problem. Tried Great Heal, Heal, Restore Health to no avail. Since she was close to a level-up I thought well maybe that will help. Left city, cast Armoured Realm, Nimble and THEN Toughen(in an effort to survive long enough to get XP). This resulted in ".. recovered 10 hit points" and the system locked up. Had to cold boot. Is this a new one or has someone heard about this? I do have the patches installed. TIA

[This message has been edited by Rolp (edited 06-15-2001).]
Rolp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2001, 03:45 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Yikes, Rolp!!

I don't recall hearing anyone else have this happen. Do you have a save from before this unfortunate happening??
You might want to post this over to Saz' techie thread too. This certainly doesn't sound right and I'm wondering if this save file has somehow become corrupted (I hope it hasn't!!!!!).

Restoring a game from before this will probably be your best bet. Run a test on your memory too - and maybe do a scan disk while your checking things.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2001, 07:38 AM   #3
Rolp
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Reloaded a save and everything seems ok. BTW I forget to mention that it was near the Fountain of Isis, so tried the ol' let stature do the healing. The Char. healed 0 and died. Oh well, as a long time RPG gamer, the save rule is deeply burned in to the SOP. SunSpots maybe? Didn't contact support because I wanted to find out if this was a known problem first. Thanks.
Rolp is offline   Reply With Quote