Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2003, 10:29 AM   #11
Mordenheim
Elminster

The only show's I got hooked on were X-Files (that turned stupid later) and Farcape. Farscape ended the same way.
Old 05-01-2003, 10:33 AM   #12
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Mordenheim:
I lost my last two brain cells. Thank you MagiK [img]smile.gif[/img]
No problem Mordie ol boy [img]smile.gif[/img] Im always happy to kill off a few stray brain cells [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2003, 10:35 AM   #13
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
I felt kinda sad when "Allo Allo" came to an end, but then they ran the whole series again, and again, and again, and again, and again.....

Now i can't stand it anymore.

For the rest there never was a TV series interresting enough to follow the whole thing imo.
To each their own diversions [img]smile.gif[/img] I understand that some people actually like to watch groups of grown men kicking a ball

Old 05-01-2003, 10:46 AM   #14
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

i watch dark angel, & angel, usually.

the other shows that im interested in is andromeda, boston public, umm.. star trek voyager... i forgot the rest. i just watch them during my free time..

oh yeah. buffy sometimes.

Catch me if you can..
Old 05-01-2003, 10:56 AM   #15
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

well... they didn't create more opportunities by killing her again...

too bad all good things must come to an end... but then it starts again... so there is hope... good things will start to rise once more...

Buffy will always be remembered
Old 05-01-2003, 11:12 AM   #16
quietman1920

I know viewers identify with characters, but lets be fair to the people who made those characters believable. They took this show, when they were virtual unknowns, as a vehicle to make their careers and a a testimonial to their hard work, they Succeeded. After they have proven their talent, is it truly fair for us to trap them there like the cast of 'Gilligan's Island'?

I look at it this way: the curtain fall approaches and now, as an audience, its time for all of us to earn our keep. When that curtain rises for the credits, when they take that final bow, if you liked the show, you Owe them some applause. They, in turn have Earned a rest. (May they enjoy it fully!)

PS- For the record: Everybody I Know has a crush on 'sweet little Willow'. I'm sure that she'll be offered a nice role somewhere else Very soon.
Old 05-01-2003, 11:15 AM   #17
MagiK

Quietman, I was told that she has had some appearences on Angel so she may move that direction...hard to believe she is in reality 28 and MARRIED!!!! or at least she should be by now...I read about her engagement a long time ago.

Edit: sweet lil Willow.....hey I liked the first evil willow, and scarey veiny willow [img]smile.gif[/img] I really think that as an actress she has a very good range...but Im biased.

Old 05-01-2003, 11:24 AM   #18
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

X-files for me. Actually, I got distressed when Duchovny left, and was over it by the time the whole thing ended. Like you, MagiK, I didn't watch for the first several years, and then became addicted.
Old 05-01-2003, 11:30 AM   #19
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
I felt kinda sad when "Allo Allo" came to an end, but then they ran the whole series again, and again, and again, and again, and again.....

Now i can't stand it anymore.

For the rest there never was a TV series interresting enough to follow the whole thing imo.
That is a great programme Still on BBC sometimes. I heard it took off all over Western Europe...wasn't so big in Germany though [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2003, 11:51 AM   #20
Melusine
Dracolisk

I used to watch X-files and MilleniuM, but I stopped watching them ages ago - MilleniuM because it was discontinued, X-files because Duchovny left and I sort of forget about the series. I also followed Buffy and Angel, both of which I absolutely love! Stopped watching Buffy around the end of the 6th season (I think) and Angel after the third, but still plan on finishing both. I sort of follow Nikita - forget about it for a while, watch a few episodes, etc.
Apart from those, the only series I ever really followed were a Dutch soap and when I was a little kid, Flying Doctors.
Right now I'm not following anything...

[ 05-01-2003, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: Melusine ]