Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2003, 10:30 PM   #11
harleyquinn
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Nightowl2:
Ummm...what happened to the date of last post there on the right? It isn't there anymore.

Nightowl2
Are you sure you just don't need to scroll over? I can see the date of last post column next to the posts.
Old 04-19-2003, 10:35 PM   #12
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Nope, nothing to do with scrolling. The extreme right-hand column is blank when I look at the topic listings. Seems to be that way in all the forums. It's only since today, too. First I thought it might be because of the drive problem (I was in before Ziroc took the boards down), but nothing has changed since the boards have returned. ARGGHHH!!!!

Nightowl2
Old 04-19-2003, 10:36 PM   #13
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Nightowl, look right next to the post icon.
Old 04-19-2003, 11:02 PM   #14
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

It is really fast! I guess the old HD was getting tired.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 04-19-2003, 11:08 PM   #15
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Wll Ziroc FYI I found the site has improved in speed in the last month (?). Really, whatever you're doing, keep doing it, hardly any loading time (and nothing near what it used to be) on my dial-up connection at work!
Old 04-19-2003, 11:42 PM   #16
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Gangrell:
Great job getting us back Z, I was starting to get bored on my computer By the way, how do I use the IW radio? I click on the link but it says it can't find the server.
It's only online when the radio logo says 'on the air'. [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 04-20-2003, 12:30 AM   #17
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Nope. There is just no date where it's supposed to be, at least for me. The most recent posting date has always been on the extreme right-hand side, and that's been blank since just before the crash.

Something else is different, too, but I can't quite tell what. SIGH

Nightowl2
Old 04-20-2003, 01:20 AM   #18
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
Nope. There is just no date where it's supposed to be, at least for me. The most recent posting date has always been on the extreme right-hand side, and that's been blank since just before the crash.

Nightowl2
Can you see the dates of the posts above each individual post within a thread ??
Old 04-20-2003, 01:39 AM   #19
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:

Nightowl2
I logged into your account, and everything is normal. I have no idea, but it's not on this end. clear your cache and history and see what happens. What are your fonts set at? Med?

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 04-20-2003, 04:03 AM   #20
lethoso
Manshoon

just curious, but how old was the old hdd? i realise RMA's take a significant amount of time to happen, but you might as well RMA the drive if its still within warranty...