Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2001, 07:57 PM   #1
Moni

Rex's mom named him "E V" after grandpa.
She and Rex's dad will be taking him home when they return from vacationing in San Francisco.
We already took him over there to check the place out. He loves it. Their other cats took right to him...I think he is going to be a happy happy cat.
I know we are going to be happy happy people!

I also got a recent picture of Sweety Pie on my cat page AND caught Hilary sitting still while I had the digital camera in my hands! Zoomed in on her from the next room and Viola'! We can all see what she looks like now!
Moni's Cats
Now to get Maggie to allow me to zoom in on her!

Here Kitty Kitty!

Moni

------------------

Old 07-02-2001, 08:00 PM   #2
Lavindathar
Harper

Glad your BOTH gonna be happy!!

------------------
Old 07-02-2001, 08:10 PM   #3
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

They all look adorable Moni! But I have to say it - Sweetie-Pie is favourite! I have a weakness for black cats... Where is it you live....?

I'm glad the kitten has a new name and a new home!

------------------

Old 07-02-2001, 08:23 PM   #4
Moni

I live in Texas, Fljotsdale....out in the country and just far enough from San Antonio to like it.

Sweety Pie is one of my favs. He is actually white underneath the black "striped" tips.

I am glad that "E V" has a home too...eleven cats is an outrageous amount. With ten, we have about 8 too many LOL!

Moni

------------------

Old 07-03-2001, 03:11 AM   #5
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

That's a LOT of cats...

Moni, what other animals do you shelter? AND, what happened with the bats?

------------------

The RudeDawg, known in these Forgotten Realms as Perin LightEyes
"Let them come, Let them ALL come."

-"Ender says, 'The enemy is down.' "
Old 07-03-2001, 07:08 AM   #6
Melusine
Dracolisk

Moni, WOW!! I love the sound of purring on the site!!! So adorable..I know a cat that really purrs that loud!
Old 07-03-2001, 09:42 AM   #7
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Moni--

Your cat's are so adorable! I have two myself (the max that my apartment will allow ) I am glad you found a new home for "E V"!

I think my grandparents still hold the record for most cats (at least that I have seen). Last count my grandfather took was 53 They started with 5 cats about 7-8 years ago. Put them in an old barn and fed them leftovers from meals every day and **POOF** now they own the barn....and the funny part is, my grandfather is the only one that can go near them. If anyone else goes out to the barn, the cats scatter and hide, but my grandfather goes out there and they all come out and purr and rub his leg. I truly think it is the only thing that has kept my grandfather going these last couple of years

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
Old 07-03-2001, 09:54 AM   #8
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
I live in Texas, Fljotsdale....out in the country and just far enough from San Antonio to like it.

Sweety Pie is one of my favs. He is actually white underneath the black "striped" tips.

I am glad that "E V" has a home too...eleven cats is an outrageous amount. With ten, we have about 8 too many LOL!

Moni

Doesn't that make Sweety-Pie a Chinchilla? (I want him, I want him...! What a shame you live so far away! The temptation is to theft is too distant.. )

------------------

[This message has been edited by Fljotsdale (edited 07-03-2001).]
Old 07-03-2001, 10:14 AM   #9
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by RudeDawg:
That's a LOT of cats...

Moni, what other animals do you shelter? AND, what happened with the bats?

LOL! Yeah it is about 8 too many but I wouldn't give up any one of them.
E V will be easy to let go as there is no year old attachment to having him around. They have a little tuxedo female, Jenny, that we gave them last year.

Other than all the cats and 9 big goldfish that were raised in the pond lol, we have three "throw-away" dogs.
Zip and Code are sisters, somewhere between 9 and 11 years old.
Zip takes medication every day to keep her from having seizures and Code seems to be somewhat retarded.
Then there is Hercules, the mutt-mix I brought home a couple of months ago. He is very smart and his energy level never seems to go down! He has yet to grow taller than my knee but he is still young and I am still hoping.

I am still waiting to get information from the Austin based Bat Conservation Society so I can rid the crawl space of them without killing them. They said they would send it but we have yet to receive it. The lady who was to give me info on the baby has not returned my calls, leading me to believe that he did not make it, or she just doesn't give a crap. I'll call them again and ask for the info on how to get rid of them again this afternoon and hope for the best from people who say they want to help.

Moni

------------------

Old 07-03-2001, 10:16 AM   #10
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Moni, WOW!! I love the sound of purring on the site!!! So adorable..I know a cat that really purrs that loud!
Thank you!
Seven purrs so loud I could not resist recording it. That is the mild version too LOL! It gets more intense! She is one happy cat!

Did you see the info I posted for you in the thread regarding sigs?
Doh! I see you did. It looks great!

Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 07-03-2001).]