Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2001, 04:21 PM   #51
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Becoming???? Darlin' - I haven't even BEGUN yet! *dammit! 's sthuck again!*

The invasion of the sillies has begun, should I hide or should I join the invasion? I think I'll join in!

Old 10-17-2001, 04:27 PM   #52
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
there also ought to be a knitting & embroidering forum for the gals ! [IMG]http://www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/cgi-bin/ubb/Noncgi/smiles/biggrin.gif[/IMGG]
Famous last words perhaps??

I´m lost on ideas Ziroc, a lurkers forum?

He, I´m turning out one lousy lurker Hehe

Well, a forum , Yeah I have it! A forum for wolves! That could be cool! Nah, wait, we would only howl and so on.. hmm a Cricket forum!! Nah, nobody would understand anything.. Nice game! Yeah, how did it go? No clue, funny though!

Well a Sci-Fi Forum for starters perhaps? Where people can talk about Star Trek vs Star Wars, Aasimov vs Freud perhaps.. A more genral discussion on Sci Fi and stuff??

INteresting?? Eh? Me nor know.. Me trying to invent horrible traps and nasty monsters for Frenchie-come-together-people to fight!

------------------

Howling to the moon, cause this world seems so far away..
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 10-17-2001, 04:42 PM   #53
Jorath Calar
Harper

After skimming through this thread I noticed no one mentioned this so I'll be the first.

1. Fan Fictions Forum. Were poeple can post there own Fantasy stories. The usually post them in GD were they get lost very quickly
2. Fan Art. Post your fantasy art, drawings here. I can't draw for the life of me but I love fan art.

------------------
"When two or more people agree on an issue, I form on the other side."
- Bill Hicks
Old 10-17-2001, 05:11 PM   #54
G'kar

I am all for a sci-fi forum, also a planescape torment gaming forum would be cool too. I love "survior" as well, but if it would spoil it for others members who watch it later, then we must be careful. Ilook forward to more forums here as it is one of my favorite stop-overs on the web!

Old 10-17-2001, 07:02 PM   #55
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I know that we are not wanting to "copy" other forums, but a feature I personally love on two other forums I frequent, is the Personal Messaging. I have to say it is frustrating to go to Whose On-line and see someone and be unable to speak to them. Also a master membership list would be nice to look up e-mails and IM id's.

------------------
Order of the Holy Flame
Member of Clan HADB
Laughing Hyena
Clan Illuminati
Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force
Official Scribe, Clan TLFB

Old 10-17-2001, 07:21 PM   #56
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
After skimming through this thread I noticed no one mentioned this so I'll be the first.

1. Fan Fictions Forum. Were poeple can post there own Fantasy stories. The usually post them in GD were they get lost very quickly
2. Fan Art. Post your fantasy art, drawings here. I can't draw for the life of me but I love fan art.
Great ideas! I'd like that, too.

On another foot - if Z has game forums in mind - why not set up forums for some of the new games coming out 4th quarter? Like Morrowwind, Might & Magic 9, etc? Personally, I'd rather be able to find them on here than have to go to 3do and Bethesda forums, even though I used to love 3do forum!

------------------

Dubbed Queen of the Illuminati by Diogenes.
Old 10-17-2001, 07:22 PM   #57
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
I know that we are not wanting to "copy" other forums, but a feature I personally love on two other forums I frequent, is the Personal Messaging. I have to say it is frustrating to go to Whose On-line and see someone and be unable to speak to them. Also a master membership list would be nice to look up e-mails and IM id's.

I agree Reeka! Then, when you wanted to point out something to a mod, you would not have to either email that mod and wait for the mod to check his/her email, or create a thread just to ask that mod to look at something, instead you could just PM the mod.
Old 10-17-2001, 07:33 PM   #58
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

How about a general gaming forum.That could have those tests we love,consol games,if someone wanted to do an online rgp,or even something like beyound bolderdash,or tribond,ect.And I would very much like to see personal messageing added.How about "The spam zone" for chit chat stuff that would be frowned apon in other forums,Just make it so posts in that area do not add to post count.Maybe a sig testing area,again just disable posts from that area from adding to total post count.

------------------
Trust is indeed a shiny jewel,set in the stone of friendship.And much like any other stone can be use to crush the skulls of those unsuspecting.To clear the path for me to claim my rightfull place as master of all I survey.

..........O,_
......_.L.=\_:
~~(_)==(_)

[This message has been edited by sageridder (edited 10-17-2001).]
Old 10-17-2001, 07:33 PM   #59
Conan

Ziroc, I want to take a minute to thank you for IW! I would think the forum needs some kind of "here and now games" we could play with other members..??? Battle !!!.. Just a thought. It wouldnt have to be a band consuming game..something simple and true..Later

------------------
*\Conan/*

Old 10-18-2001, 03:02 AM   #60
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
Perhaps a forum for roleplaying/storytelling would be nice.

Yes, a roleplaying forum would be awesome.
It has my vote!

------------------

Those who watch their backs meet death from the front- Dreamer128 Demonslayer of the OHF.

Paladin of the order, first bodyguard of Lady Lioness and defender of Castle Kerhelm