Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2002, 09:36 AM   #1
Brennihelvete

Im gonna start a Solo Sorcerer in SoA, but I do not have ToB yet so I used cheats to see what the progress would be like. I made my sorcerer lvl 40 And I noticed that you get less spells than you do if you have ToB.
You only get tree lvl 7,8 and 9 spells, four lvl 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 spells. Anyway, in what I understand from Dundees spellguide, for a solo sorcerer you get four lvl 9 spells and five lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8 spells if you got ToB.
Is there any fix that I can download so I can play like a ToB Sorcerer without having it?

And what is a good sorcerer gear? I know Staff of the Magi is a must, but where can it be found and what other items should I be looking for?

Also my lvl 9 spellbook is bugged. There is no wish(is that a ToB spell?), and theres a lightning spell without a spelldescription and with a Call Lightning Ico...hmmm..
Old 11-11-2002, 09:44 AM   #2
Dar'tanian
Red Wizard of Thay

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
The staff of magi is found in the place i cant thnk of its name but if u have picked the lock of the door next to the lichs room in the bridge it says that the room is empty and theres no way in, but if u have a rogue stone a portal will come and u have to kill these pople in a place your teleported to.
lich
beholder
beserkr
powerful mage(staf of magi)
thief
you cant cast wish cause it is tob and i have no idea about this lighting spell try it but it might mess up your pc so try to find a patch im not bigg on links so soeone will give u a site im sure
Old 11-11-2002, 10:21 AM   #3
Grammar
Zhentarim Guard

About the equipment:
LINK
By Dundee Slaytern. The equipment isn't in the first post, but just scroll down and you should find it.
Grammar is offline   Reply With Quote