Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2004, 10:00 PM   #1
AnS
Welcomed New User

Light Bulb

Hi guys,

As I have mentioned on thread "3.5 Rogues..", my char is Sorcerer 14/ Red DD 10. She has smacked the 1st guardian and reaching the wolf area. Managed to slaugther them, now she tumble into a realm, which contain a chest who ate her robes, and kill the chest army.

Upon reaching the second stage of the chest realm, she found out that the chest is "un-killable" (weapon and spells ineffectives). Well I named the chest "Gem Eater" cause in this 2nd stage it ate any gems laid on the floor.

Can someone help her pls?? Any idea how to stop this chest?? Must she polymorph into a wolf and let the chest eat her?? (if this possible)...

[ 02-19-2004, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: AnS ]
AnS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 12:17 AM   #2
Zolair
Welcomed New User

Spoiler Alert
I just finished that level myself, so I can help you out.

In the middle of that level there is a floor lever that, when you pull it, causes fire to explode in the center. What you have to do is lure the Mimic to somewhere in the middle of that circle with gem piles, pull the lever, and let him have it.

The tricky part is luring him to the circle. I just put gems close to where he was and made a trail for him to follow, then........WHAM!

You have to be cognitive of the rats too. They like to take the gems when you are not looking. Just attack them when you see them.

Hope that helps.
Old 02-20-2004, 01:46 AM   #3
AnS
Welcomed New User

oooo I see...
I was wondering about that lever function. Hmm..OK I'll try it then.

Cheers mate
AnS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 07:58 PM   #4
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
Can someone help her pls?? Any idea how to stop this chest?? Must she polymorph into a wolf and let the chest eat her?? (if this possible)...
haha.. i thought the rats were the bait so i just let them eat the gems.. sigh

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote