Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2002, 07:19 PM   #1
AndyG
Elminster

I was looking through the shops and saw an Uthgardt Ceremonial Belt. This items requires that a character be level 24. What's up with that? I thought level 20 was max in this game?
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 08:17 PM   #2
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

???? what shop had that item i had the item on a char and was able to use it. did like using it cause fire giant belt suited me better. but i was able to wear it if i wanted to.dont worrry to much though cause if you play mod servers online it allows you to wear anything regardless of level if your maxed out.i had some insane armor some guy made that was lvl 56or 54 cant remember.
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 10:03 PM   #3
AndyG
Elminster

I think it was the druid in Beorunna's Well. Maybe I misread and it's level 14, but I'm pretty sure it said 24.
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 10:42 PM   #4
Medieval Dead
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by AndyG:
I was looking through the shops and saw an Uthgardt Ceremonial Belt. This items requires that a character be level 24. What's up with that? I thought level 20 was max in this game?
I read somewhere it was either a) a screw up or b) Bioware's making expansion pack(s) where you could go past lvl 20 (or something like that) therefore you will be able to use it one day. Anyway I have a spoiler for you :
The very same belt sans lvl req. is given to you by the Gold Dragon (forget her name) when you complete her quest, so don't worry.
Medieval Dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 10:58 PM   #5
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

If you go into your "NWN Player INi" file there is a line that says "Single Player ItemLevelRestrictions=1". Change the "1" to a "0" and it removes the level restrictions for the items.