Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2002, 05:11 PM   #1
Franchise
Elite Waterdeep Guard

first off what is the anti anomen society and how do i join i hate the pompous arrogant wanna be paladin
Old 07-25-2002, 12:04 AM   #2
The Dragon Reborn
Dungeon Master

I think all you have to do is put it in your sig. and kill Sir Anomen.
Of course I wouldnt know because I'm not an official member!
Old 07-25-2002, 12:30 AM   #3
jcompton
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by The Dragon Reborn:
I think all you have to do is put it in your sig. and kill Sir Anomen.
Of course I wouldnt know because I'm not an official member!
Downloading Kelsey and playing his romance is an excellent way of showing Anomen what's what.

Mind you, it's not REQUIRED to hate Anomen in order to play Kelsey.
Old 07-25-2002, 12:36 AM   #4
Franchise
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ok i killed him now what hehehehe
im going to download kelsey in the near future when i finally play the female pc that ive been thinking about just need to finish with my evil and solo paladin games first
Old 07-25-2002, 02:50 AM   #5
Celelen
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Who is Kelsey? and where can I download him? I have at the moment an all female party, but Aerie is sort of nerving so I thought of kicking her out and letting Anomen join for the fun of it...
Celelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2002, 03:26 AM   #6
jcompton
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Celelen:
Who is Kelsey? and where can I download him? I have at the moment an all female party, but Aerie is sort of nerving so I thought of kicking her out and letting Anomen join for the fun of it...
The download link for Kelsey is in each and every message I post to this forum. Look just below. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-25-2002, 06:57 AM   #7
Jon Irenicus
Elminster

Why do people hate Anomen? I find him quite useful as a fighter for killing golems and other tough demons. Although I agree to the fact that he is a arrogant bastard, but why does people hate him?
Old 07-25-2002, 07:13 AM   #8
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jon Irenicus:
Why do people hate Anomen? I find him quite useful as a fighter for killing golems and other tough demons. Although I agree to the fact that he is a arrogant bastard, but why does people hate him?
He is a good NPC, both as a Cleric and as a Fighter, but I still hate him. He is so pompous and rude that I wish I was evil every time I play so I can just slash him down where he stands.
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2002, 08:56 AM   #9
Shadowfax
Dungeon Master

Well... -cough- my last game, I sorta messed up the Windspear Hills quest, so he didn't get accepted into the Order and he got mad at me when I told him that him being all crabby just showed that he wasn't worthy anyway... then he attacked me. o_O
Shadowfax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2002, 09:28 AM   #10
Celelen
Elite Waterdeep Guard

[/qb][/QUOTE]The download link for Kelsey is in each and every message I post to this forum. Look just below. [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QB][/QUOTE]

I am downloading... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Celelen is offline   Reply With Quote