Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2002, 05:56 PM   #11
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by bladeofages:
i hate cats becuse theyre always so close to your leg and why do the rub against your ankles its just disturbing its like thyre tryin to rub there flee's off on you or sumtin(feel free to add some coments.)
(on a scale of 1 to 10 rite how much u hate cats if not just dont answer

hate ___________
about a 9 and dont mind all these people being rude to ya, they're cat lovers so they don't count anyways [img]tongue.gif[/img] I cats are just evil. when i look into any cats eyes, I can't help thinking that they want to kill me. Cats don't listen either, not like dogs. If i tell a dog to sit it will sit. If i tell a cat to sit it will look at me like it hates me, and then walk away completely ignoring me. For all of you that like cats, thats good for you, just keep them away from me.
BTW welcome to IW [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Old 06-20-2002, 05:56 PM   #12
andrewas
Harper

I dislike cats cos im allergic to them. Anyone think im an inhuman monster for that?
Old 06-20-2002, 06:07 PM   #13
Indemaijinj
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by bladeofages:
i hate cats becuse theyre always so close to your leg and why do the rub against your ankles its just disturbing its like thyre tryin to rub there flee's off on you or sumtin(feel free to add some coments.)
(on a scale of 1 to 10 rite how much u hate cats if not just dont answer

hate ___________
They have scent glands placed on their cheeks. When they rub against something they are scent-coding it.
Old 06-20-2002, 06:11 PM   #14
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Disliking cats is not a very popular stance around here.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 06-20-2002, 06:11 PM   #15
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by andrewas:
I dislike cats cos im allergic to them. Anyone think im an inhuman monster for that?
hardly - I once dated a girl who was allergic to cats, and my brother was engaged to one

A nuisance since we like cats and our parents have 2

I've never really liked the non-medical "I hate cats or dogs" reasons. Phobias and allergies are a different matter tho

But I wuv cute iddle widdle kittykats [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-20-2002, 06:15 PM   #16
skywalker
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Disliking cats is not a very popular stance around here.
I've spent a lot of my life not being popular. Charlie Brown is my hero!

It's mostly my fault, I guess. I never let anyone try to change how I feel just to be popular.

Hi Reeka! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Mark
Old 06-20-2002, 06:19 PM   #17
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
I see the official welcome wagon did'nt exactly give ya welcome.
Yes shame on you Cloudy . I'd give you a welcome hug myself but I'm afraid you'd try and rub your lice off onto me [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

I agree totally. I hate it when animals, and people for that matter, give me affection. Really gets up my nose.
[/QUOTE]Aelia please tell us what you pull out of your nose in my booger thread [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-20-2002, 06:20 PM   #18
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL, Skywalker, I don't think that was an "I hate boogers" thread. It was a bit spammy, though.

But in answer to your question,yes, this is worse, it denegrates a pet that many people like. Don't know many folk who are volatile and PRO booger. Do you?

MOD MOD ENGAGED:

Let's all just be sure the jokes/comments stay tasteful and non-inflammatory.

And do let's avoid adding threads of "I hate mice, dogs, birds, snakes, ferrets, gerbils, guinea pigs, rabbits, etc". Ziroc has asked all mods to help keep the spam content down and with the advent of NWN we expect a large influx of people here.

LOL, Oh Azrael, they rarely think of much besides food and sleep, so plotting your demise isn't too likely! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

ERr...is LS still snarling? [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

[ 06-20-2002, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 06-20-2002, 06:26 PM   #19
Sorcerer Alex

Cats are my favourite animals. They're not noisy, messy, don't demand attention at inappropriate moments and take care of themselves very well indeed. They are beautiful creatures; sleek, stealthy, yet cuddly and utterly irrisistable. So can my hate factor be zero? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-20-2002, 06:45 PM   #20
stenbjorn
Elite Waterdeep Guard

im a self professed cat lover , i hate dogs though they reek and theyre too demanding and they tend to crap behind the sofa