Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2001, 04:50 AM   #1
BladeMaster

I will be leaving Ironworks just for awhile to calm down due to all of the bad blood between myself and a few people. For those of you that are still my friends you know how to get ahold of me (Melusine, LS, Moni, RudeDawg, Cloudy, Lady Avalon, Ziroc and Memnoch) The other people that I did not include sorry but I don't know you that well. Those of you that I mentioned want to get ahold of me e-mail at Blademaster20001@Hotmail.com

------------------
By Clanggedin. What does a Dwarf have to do to get a drink around here. Say hi to my lover Tess.

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

[This message has been edited by BladeMaster (edited 06-16-2001).]

Old 06-16-2001, 04:56 AM   #2
Melusine
Dracolisk

What HAPPENED???

What did I miss???

I am sure this is yet another misunderstanding, so please could someone tell me what has happened??

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-16-2001, 04:56 AM   #3
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

No reason to leave just because of other people my friend. If I cared that much about what other people thought, I wouldn't be anywhere now. Who cares if the whole board hates you, as long as you have friends here and you enjoy yourself it's not worth leaving. Do what you need to do, but don't leave because you are afraid of what you think others feel about you. If you leave you will be missed, don't doubt that.

Whatever happens, good luck to you.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

[This message has been edited by MILAMBER (edited 06-16-2001).]
Old 06-16-2001, 04:59 AM   #4
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Milamber is right, we don´t want to see you leave.
But if you are going, thanx for everything.

------------------

Those who watch their backs meet death from the front- Dreamer128 paladin of the order of the holy flame.
Old 06-16-2001, 05:00 AM   #5
BladeMaster

I am not leaving permanetly. I just will not be posting alot anymore. I still will check the board everyday but I just won't post alot.

------------------
By Clanggedin. What does a Dwarf have to do to get a drink around here. Say hi to my lover Tess.

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-16-2001, 05:02 AM   #6
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by BladeMaster:
I am not leaving permanetly. I just will not be posting alot anymore. I still will check the board everyday but I just won't post alot.

Hello???
Could you at least tell us what happened??
Or wait, are you on MSN? You can tell me through MSN if you want...
But I'll have no one leave for no good reason!

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-16-2001, 05:07 AM   #7
DawnChaser
Zhentarim Guard

Your lurking will be tolerated, but your involvement would be more appreciated. Do not allow your enjoyment of the board to be minimized by your "detractors." I don't have knowledge of the specifics of the events leading up to this decision, but I will venture to say that if you are respecting those around you, and everyone else is at least being respectful, then the "bad blood" will not be an obstacle to lessen your participation on, and enjoyment of, this board.

"Agree to disagree, and move on!"

------------------
Old 06-16-2001, 05:07 AM   #8
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

I am not going to beg you to stay again because frankly you have said it before many times. I dont hate you but please make up your mind and stop doing this to the board

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."
Old 06-16-2001, 05:12 AM   #9
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
I am not going to beg you to stay again because frankly you have said it before many times. I dont hate you but please make up your mind and stop doing this to the board

Good point Azure...we've had people doing this before... telling us they would leave, then we persuaded them that they should stay, a week later they threaten to leave again etc etc etc....
It is pretty energy-draining for us, because we DO care and have to put our energy in convincing them to stay time and time again

------------------

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-16-2001, 05:25 AM   #10
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Good point Azure...we've had people doing this before... telling us they would leave, then we persuaded them that they should stay, a week later they threaten to leave again etc etc etc....
It is pretty energy-draining for us, because we DO care and have to put our energy in convincing them to stay time and time again

AMEN! Melusine, you covered my points exactly!

We have seen it a lot and it IS draining on all of us. It's hard to see someone be unhappy enough to leave.

Blademaster, sorry you are unhappy! But whatever is bothering you now may not matter so much in a few days or a week, so if you need the time to feel better about posting, take it and know that we will welcome you back when you are ready to post again.

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."