Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2002, 06:39 PM   #1
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

A friend of mine has recently informed me that everyones favourite Giant Miniture Space Hamster boo is going to star in his own cartoon
has anyone else heard anything about this?? or is my friend just taking me for a ride, because it seems a bit iffy to me.
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 06:49 PM   #2
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

Well its aparently true I couldn't wait for a reply so I jumped onto yahoo and typed in -minsc boo cartoon- and a got a refered to sorcerors palace where they have mention of it here is the link for those that dont believe me

http://www.sorcerers.net/newspro/arc1-2001.html
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2002, 07:49 AM   #3
Azazel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

dunno about boos own cartoon but hes sometimes in megatokyo [img]smile.gif[/img]
www.megatokyo.com
Old 02-01-2002, 06:10 AM   #4
Eldoran
Dungeon Master

Boo is Largo's concience. Here I'll give you some links to the good boo strips.... (Its only fitting that Boo is Largo's concience since he is both very l33t and a BG freak.)

Boo's First Appearance

Largo and Boo meet

Only partially Largo and Boo related...

Boo and Largo in the sewer

B + L Unleash an ancient evil

B+L Follow the Evil

B+L Plan

yet another strip

Getting weapons

Boo tries to get his old job back

Boo lost Largo

Boo revives Largo's l33tness

B+L in the arcade

9-11 Sad Boo

Big Boo

More boo-ness

And umm I think thats all the strips with boo in them of MegaTokyo that there is, but I really think you should just read them All rather than these links... geez was I ever bored to have done that...
Eldoran is offline   Reply With Quote