Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2002, 02:23 PM   #31
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Unlimited access for 26.00 a month
As soon as we get cable in this area, the dial up account and one of the three phone lines in this house are going out the window.
And toss one of the phones out the window with it! Has added effect!

btw I'd run my network cable to your house but I've estimated it to be a bit over 100 metres and 100 metres is the max before you start having problems or it doesn't work at all. Sorry but at least I tried...*LOL*

Oh and the link to Real Player is actually in Huge Letters on the Lower Right hand corner...hehe

[ 08-21-2002, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: Bokken ]
Old 08-21-2002, 02:35 PM   #32
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Bokken:
quote:
Unlimited access for 26.00 a month
As soon as we get cable in this area, the dial up account and one of the three phone lines in this house are going out the window.
And toss one of the phones out the window with it! Has added effect!

btw I'd run my network cable to your house but I've estimated it to be a bit over 100 metres and 100 metres is the max before you start having problems or it doesn't work at all. Sorry but at least I tried...*LOL*

Oh and the link to Real Player is actually in Huge Letters on the Lower Right hand corner...hehe
[/QUOTE]LOL I can see the neighbor's watching now as a phone goes out the window behind eveything else ha ha ha...can't do it...it would show them they really are saner than me and i like the current reverse effect that is going on.

Run you cable network to my house?! Awwww! See how nice you are? Unbelievable! I just fell in love! Let's get married, what do you say? I'll cook roasts and you, well, you just be you! We can raise toads and name each and every one! I'll sew them little suits and you can put them through school! It will be fun! What do you say Huuuuuuney?

LOL Well in AOHell's browser, it showed up as a hard to see link in the upper right...must be an OZ thing, being on the other side of the equator & all

Old 08-21-2002, 02:45 PM   #33
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

LOL I can see the neighbor's watching now as a phone goes out the window behind eveything else ha ha ha...can't do it...it would show them they really are saner than me and i like the current reverse effect that is going on.

Bugger that! Sane is insane!!!

Run you cable network to my house?! Awwww! See how nice you are? Unbelievable! I just fell in love! Let's get married, what do you say? I'll cook roasts and you, well, you just be you! We can raise toads and name each and every one! I'll sew them little suits and you can put them through school! It will be fun! What do you say Huuuuuuney?

Can I sleep on that one? hehe

LOL Well in AOHell's browser, it showed up as a hard to see link in the upper right...must be an OZ thing, being on the other side of the equator & all

Nah, it's just AOHell playing hell with your browser there [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-21-2002, 02:51 PM   #34
Moni

Quote:
Can I sleep on that one? hehe
LOL of course you can just don't go Rip Van Winkle on me LOL.

Yeah the day I can cast out the demon known as AOL is the day I do a double-back-flip as painful as it will be LOL.

Old 08-21-2002, 02:57 PM   #35
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Hey why don't you just go Texas.net? At least they got the name going for them...heh
Old 08-21-2002, 03:02 PM   #36
Moni

Quote:
Hey why don't you just go Texas.net? At least they got the name going for them...heh
Because Copernic didn't find it LOL. Thank you! I will check it out!

Old 08-21-2002, 03:10 PM   #37
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
[/qb]
Because Copernic didn't find it LOL. Thank you! I will check it out![/QB]
I was just kidding but please yourself...heh
I'm off however. 5:13am. Time little boys were in bed before those twisted evil birds wake up to wreak havoc! Have a good one and don't stay up too late! Also try to have a coffee or some food in between all this posting. It will keep you more active to post longer (if posting longer than this is possible) *LOL*
Old 08-21-2002, 03:11 PM   #38
Moni

Texas.net looks great so far! 20 times more personal web space for less money too!
I've printed out the form to send for a bank draft payment and sent the link to Rex...now if I could just bring myself to go wake him LOL.
*BIG HUGS* Bokken! I can't tell you enough that YOU ROCK!
[img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2002, 03:12 PM   #39
Moni

Sleep Well & Sweet Dreams!
See you again soon
[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2002, 03:30 PM   #40
DiabloRex
Elminster

Blasted! the quick and easy to see buttons disappears completely with the so calle cookies. Not even that but I get a complete new frontpage.

Thanks for the direct url Bokken [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 08-22-2002, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: DiabloRex ]