Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2003, 10:44 AM   #1
Supa
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hmm I installed the mod iwd2-ease. And now I cant use my started party.
Is there eny way I can uninstall this "shit" ?
(ps. Do I need to reinstall IWD2?, is there eny way I can save this chara?)

My characters are full with equipment suddenly !? and when I press my sorc. the game crashes!

error msg : "An Assertion failed on ObjAnimation.cpp at line number 18850"

And im no comp pro so :\ its not easy for me!!

some 1 plz help me....
Old 06-23-2003, 11:01 AM   #2
andrewas
Harper

Its a weiDU mod, so just run the setup program again and choose uninstall. Unless you ran another version than the one from www.weidu.org , in which case your going to have to re-install from scratch.

Trouble is, I cant see any reason why weiDU would have corrupted your saves like this, its a pretty stable technology by now and I havent run into any major problems other than user error, and nothing like this, ever.

If your fairly close to the start, try starting a new game and see if it works, if it has the same problems the mod is to blame, if it works then your saves were damaged somehow.

The program dalekeeper II will allow you to alter your characters inventories, the crash is probably being caused by a invalid object, so if you use that program to remove everything you shouldn't have you should be able to continue your saves.

Oh, and welcome to the forums.
Old 06-23-2003, 11:09 AM   #3
Supa
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well thnx andrewas [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ya im in the end of chapter 3. And when I red about this mod, it said something about the bg. in the IceCastle. That u didnt have to do this to get all the rewards.
So I belive that I have gotten to much stuff. Cuz my inventories where all messed upp! Like I had 5 bows on my fight/barb. In dif spots like : where I sould have my armor there was a weapon and so on...

Hope u ppl can read my bad english [img]tongue.gif[/img]

thnx again, il try and uninstall it they way u said.