Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2001, 05:40 AM   #41
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

well take care! [img]smile.gif[/img] good thing you have this thing to release yourself of your tension...
Old 11-25-2001, 08:22 AM   #42
Vampire

Today bears a HUGE irony:

Alex came around to my section of the accomendation for the 1st time.
But she went to Graham(not the mad Graham on MSN)'s room.
Graham is nice, wise, clever, tall and handsome. They spoke for a while and she left. Graham didn't even know her name!!

She would never coma nad speak to me
Old 11-26-2001, 03:27 AM   #43
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

aww come on! don't worry about it! [img]smile.gif[/img]

there are plenty sharks in the sea
Old 11-26-2001, 05:47 PM   #44
Vampire

Today was especially cruel!!!!

I woke up this morning really early and walked into town for miles to get her a nice Christmas Card.

Then walked ALLL the way back. going up a long hill was quite tiring... just when I was over the hill... guess what I saw...

Alex and some other guy walking down hill laughing and giggling...

I nearly fell off my bike!

*sigh* I hate this! The my present broke
Then I put her card in the worng pigeon box...

I am I useless or WHAT????
Old 11-26-2001, 05:58 PM   #45
Campino

No,no one's useless,including you.
If i may give you my vision Avatar:I think she's forgotten about you
very soon,which in my opinion is unexceptable.So ask yourself,you REALLY like someone who does that??I don't think so.

You're to good for her,find someone who truly deserves you,and carry on.I know it's hard now,but i really think it's the best thing to do.
Seems your intentions were more true than hers aftwerwards.

Life s*cks sometimes,gotta carry on mate!!

Best of luck
Old 11-26-2001, 06:14 PM   #46
Sorcerer Alex

Avatar mate, I hate to hear about these things happening to you. But you have to pick yourself up and get on with your life. You mustn't ever let a woman get the better of you. It sounds like this is exactly what's happening. I think you're giving her far too much attention, and she certainly doesn't seem worthy of your affection. And even if you were to go out with this girl, just think what she'd be like: constantly seeking attention from other blokes, straying off in all directions.... she's probably just scared of commitment, and is probably also mentally immature.

But, if you're still interested in this girl, I can give you a few pointers: women love 'the chase' just as much as men do. What they don't like is to have guys throw themselves at their feet, following them all over the place like love sick puppies. My advice to you is, get on with your life as best as you can, play it cool with this girl, be evasive, be distant, and chances are she'll start liking you all the more. Never let a woman think she has the upper hand, not for an instant. The trick is to leave enough clues, showing her that you're interested, without hounding her and worshipping the floor she walks on.

Please give it a try.... you have nothing to lose and everything to gain

Good luck mate [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-26-2001, 10:26 PM   #47
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

*smacks Alex*

How DARE you tell him to not worship us!!!!!

Actually, Avvy, he's got some very good points. (that work both ways, btw). But I'm getting the impression this particular one isn't worth it if she's immature enough to be playing games...

*HUGS* Keep your head up and move on, my friend. I'm always here for you....
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 11-27-2001, 09:24 AM   #48
Vampire

This morning holds so many sick cruel ironies....

I woke up listening to BBC Radio 4's Choice programme about a male selfless jounalist.. blah,,,,, HE had the SAME NAME AS Alex...

I was so stunned that I just stood there for 5 minutes...

Then when I got back I got a Xmas card in my pigeon hole. I was over the moon.
I opened it really carefully and it was from someone else

I spent a morning buying a card and a afternoon drawing on the card for Alex. If she can't be bothered to return one or at least say thanks then I don't think I should associate myself with her interests anymore! (annoyed)

But when I saw her through her window my heart just melted.....
Old 11-27-2001, 11:24 AM   #49
Sorcerer Alex

quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
*smacks Alex*

How DARE you tell him to not worship us!!!!!

Perhaps I was a little rash in saying this. For some women, I might indeed go against my principles