Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2002, 09:00 PM   #1
pBluescript
Dungeon Master

How is this done? I have been taken into the gladiator ring twice. I have made the bargain with the meditation dudes. I kill off the koa-tua. Going west out the area gates I am quickly blocked off though I can see passages and doors beyond, it is all mostly shadow. Going east I kill off the ogre, the monsters who are behind doors and mind flayers down tunnels in the circular rooms. I go a grab about 8 bottle of mind flayer ichor (what is its purpose by the way?). There are two locked doors that "cannot be picked or opened with ordinary spells" between me and the exit/entrance I origionally came in.

So what am I missing? Which direction do I turn? How do I get to the areas to on the western part of the map. I think that is where the action is.

Any clues would be appreciated.
pBluescript is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2002, 09:07 PM   #2
Dragonbreath
Manshoon

If you go right then down from the gladiator's pit you should find a room with slaves on beds with a machine kind-of inbetween the beds then pour some serum into the machine to awake the slaves...after they talk to you get the 4 control circuits from the large machine... then go illithid hunting [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] . Find one and use a control circuit on it then lead it to the door, it will be able to open it...Careful it will turn against you again once it has opened the door...then continue through...
Old 07-17-2002, 09:17 PM   #3
pBluescript
Dungeon Master

Thanks Dragonsbreath. I don't know how I missed that room.

Off to boot up SOA. I'll be back if there are problems.
pBluescript is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2002, 09:56 PM   #4
Dragonbreath
Manshoon

lol...Good Luck [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 07-17-2002, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: Dragonbreath ]