Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2000, 03:05 AM   #1
omegadawn
Welcomed New User

Just in case any of the thinkers in bg2 development team read this board occasionally, I really hafta complain. Im playing bg1 & bg2 simultaneously, switching games every few days. I keep noticing in bg1 alot of the nifty little animations when you go to a new area have monsters and people in them. The one when you enter the bandit camp has a group of hobgoblins and gnolls pushing a poor humanoid into the cook fire is a humorous example. BG2 just doesn't anything like this, only a few scenes of the area your in without anything living in sight.Boring.If you agree reply or dont.I doubt anyone who had something to do with it will read this anyway. Thanks for letting a big whine take up your time.
Old 12-15-2000, 05:07 PM   #2
Jon the Hell Caster

i agree slightly.However For instance look in the Crooked Crane with the Lady and Rumar. Also watch the scene with the Vampire and The Thief in which the Vampire charms him. Then look in the underdark, you will see a djinni being tortured. Look in the crooked crane at the fights. Also if you want a laugh read this.
Febbelminded is permanet? Right? Also it doesn't kill? Right? So....... Imagine a whole city of bussnies men perhaps wauken's promeade. Then I dark Necromancer comes. In 10 min the whole town is febbelminded!! ITS SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IT ALWAYS WORKS!!! And you don't lose rep!!!