Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2001, 06:06 PM   #1
MageBoy

Hi,

I have 2 questions:

Is it possible to both complete the Sculptor Quest and forge the Mace of Disruption +2? It seems like you only have one block of Illitium Ore and must choose between the two.

Is the Wond of Wonders worthwhile? I can sell it for 15,000 gp, which is a lot of money. Does it have any great use?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Old 02-04-2001, 06:11 PM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILER:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
You can actually buy the "illegit" ore from the ore merchant, then give the "illegit" ore to the temple and keep the real ore (and Neb's head) for your own uses. The temple will actually think the "illegit" ore is the sculptor's work. Heehee

As for the wand, I never used it, but I was never short of cash either (if I was, I would of sold it). It's still sitting nicely in my bag of holdings.
Old 02-04-2001, 09:51 PM   #3
Caliton

Wand of Wonders is the "random" effect wand, right?
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
WEll, if so, then I found this out from using it for a while...
Cast on Hostile/Non-hostile creature- Strength Modification or Stoneskin
Cast on a door/chest/box/etc. a rapid casting of Fireball,The webbing spell, cloud kill (in that order, I think)
Cast on self- Death. ( Doh!!)