Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2003, 08:49 PM   #1
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Budha is having trouble finishing out ch 1........he finished off J'Nah and then rid the world of the dragon. He has the artifacts and the item he needs to free Deekin. But the little dude is no where to be found!!!!! He's skipped town in Blumberg, he's not in Hilltop East and he's not in the foothills. In fact, he seems to have gone fishing all together!

Needless to say, my darling hubby can't go any further in his game without finding the musical kobold. Has anyone had this difficulty and/or make a suggestion or two?? He's playing a rogue (neutral evil---a few too many unauthorized acquisitions here and there )

I had no trouble whatsoever with my rangeress.............................
Old 08-04-2003, 07:55 AM   #2
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

If Deekin wasn't in his house in Blumberg (the only house you can enter), he SHOULD reappear back in Hilltop. In fact, he should coming running up to you. Try going all the way back to the original map (the one with Drogan's house on it) and then exit back to Hilltop East.

If THAT fails, try reloading a save from after the dragon, and try again.

ANd if THAT fails, and you have done everything else, start the interlude and see if Deekin is in the caravan camp with the rest of the NPC's. [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 12:41 AM   #3
john
Drizzt Do'Urden

If you go on to Drogans and tell him your ready to go to the desert you will find Deeken in the caravan.
Old 08-05-2003, 06:41 PM   #4
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Thanks guys. After going to the Bioware forums and finding others with the same trouble (and solution), I finally convinced Budha to back-track just one more time. He'd given up and created another char (whom he really wants to play anyhow). He backtracked and lo and behold, the squirrely little kobold came running up to him in bardic ecstasy.

Needless to say, Budha is quite the happy gamer right now---but I'm still ahead of him in the game .