Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2001, 01:58 AM   #21
domingo
Zhentarim Guard

oops man is my face red ..... lol ..... I feel good nananananana I new that I would now nanananana
Old 09-17-2001, 02:01 AM   #22
domingo
Zhentarim Guard

You work at a music store ..... that is so cool .... or am I mistaken .... how do ya like it ?
Old 09-17-2001, 02:03 AM   #23
G'kar

Quote:
Originally posted by domingo:
You work at a music store ..... that is so cool .... or am I mistaken .... how do ya like it ?
I love it!!!!

Old 09-17-2001, 02:03 AM   #24
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i hope my teenage job lets me work at a Software, Etc. store... i think that would be so cool! everyone who works there is a DnD nerd!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-17-2001, 02:08 AM   #25
G'kar

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
i hope my teenage job lets me work at a Software, Etc. store... i think that would be so cool! everyone who works there is a DnD nerd!

Yeah we sell software and games too, lots of fun!!! I cant wait to get the new systems in, I already spend to much time playing the ps2 when Im supposed to be managing.
BTW we employ alot of teenagers, so your chances are good in a store like that, having game expirience helps too!

Old 09-17-2001, 02:09 AM   #26
domingo
Zhentarim Guard

I have a friend who is a manager at a software etc .... seams like a great job .... Im glad you like your job G'kar that makes life so much easier ... it always sucks to dread work ... I have been on both sides and am very happy for you
Old 09-17-2001, 02:10 AM   #27
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:

LOL! Yeah my first job I hope will be at amusic store or book store..Cna look at RPG stuff all day..

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

"You guys way off,you guys kick ass, Live at Buddahkhan, Intenceidy-in-tence-city"
Old 09-17-2001, 02:19 AM   #28
G'kar

Man I spent so much money on RPG books when I worked at a bookstore, I got the entire AD&D 2nd edition works I could find! My employeee discount went to my head. Now its the same with games, cds and dvds.

Old 09-17-2001, 02:45 AM   #29
domingo
Zhentarim Guard

yyyaaawwwnnnnn ....... well Im gonna go to bed now ...... happy thoughts for everyone ......
Old 09-17-2001, 02:46 AM   #30
G'kar

see ya domingo! thanks for the happy thread!