Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2003, 04:53 AM   #1
Oruboris

Have finished the main quest, got lucky: was able to jump to the narrow ledge around the ceiling of the room and rain down arrows. Odd that this individual doesn't have a ranged attack...

Anyhoo, wanting to tie up some loose ends in Mornhold before re-installing bloodmoon, like offing the king. I've told the late King's widow I'll avenge her husband, but she doesn't give you a 'quest' to do so: is there any option besides the usual taunting? Any way to get a quest to kill him, or investigate the murder of the rightful heir?

And what's up with all the folks who won't speak to me? There is the dunmer in enchanted armor walking around the temple grounds and the guy with an awesome cuirass in the bar, but ya can't taunt if they won't listen [the people in the basement of the vacant manner that want him dead, but short of murder, dunno how to do it]. The naked nord, I'm guessing,is just a joke, but the one down in the sewers seems to be involved in the conspiracy against the king, yet he won't talk, either. I've been reluctant to turn them over to the authorities, but am getting bored.

Seems like there is a woman somewhere who is also silent: is this related to the spying I did on the un-faithful husband when I first got to Mornhold?

Oh, and the cult guy: Amalexia said her 'hands' would take care of him, but I really don't like to leave the leader of a suicide cult walking around...

And one of the 'collectors' wants a particular pitcher and bolt of fabric. Haven't been able to find either.

BTW: I never found the daedric crescent: which shrine is that in [yeah, I know, that's Morrowind, not tribunal, but still...]? Is it better than the sunder hammer or the trueflame blade?

The answers to any of the above questions will be most appreciated...

Oru
Oruboris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 06:14 AM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Anyhoo, wanting to tie up some loose ends in Mornhold before re-installing bloodmoon, like offing the king. I've told the late King's widow I'll avenge her husband, but she doesn't give you a 'quest' to do so: is there any option besides the usual taunting? Any way to get a quest to kill him, or investigate the murder of the rightful heir?
It's just a speculation how the former king died. but there's no quest about that.

Quote:
And what's up with all the folks who won't speak to me? There is the dunmer in enchanted armor walking around the temple grounds and the guy with an awesome cuirass in the bar, but ya can't taunt if they won't listen [the people in the basement of the vacant manner that want him dead, but short of murder, dunno how to do it
They are part of a minor quest.

Quote:
The naked nord, I'm guessing,is just a joke,
Remember the nords in the main island? This one have no quest however.

Quote:
Seems like there is a woman somewhere who is also silent: is this related to the spying I did on the un-faithful husband when I first got to Mornhold?
Is is a khajit in the sewers? she's part of a quest.

Quote:
BTW: I never found the daedric crescent: which shrine is that in [yeah, I know, that's Morrowind, not tribunal, but still...]? Is it better than the sunder hammer or the trueflame blade?
I prefer Trueflame, it does massive damage.

[ 11-20-2003, 06:14 AM: Message edited by: Kakero ]
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 08:45 AM   #3
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
The Daedric Crescent is in Tel Fyr. You need a special ring which will teleport you there.

Btw.... ever considered killing EVERYONE in Mournhold before you leave ?