Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2001, 07:37 AM   #1
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I'm just testing this new board for Ziroc and thought that since I'm all alone in here, I would get up on my soapbox and say the forum looks GREAT!!

There's a Gen Discussion forum for lengthy totally offtopic threads as well as a Poll forum. We could have our roleplaying clan wars, spam and chat sessions in there and keep this BG2 forum for the legit BG2 questions. This does not preclude threads here from straying offtopic of course, but let's try not to start long spams in this one. It's just a very simple behavioural change - check two forums instead of one. Will take you 10 seconds tops to flick from one to the other. Sound fair?

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Holy Flame
Old 02-28-2001, 07:44 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Just bumping my post as a test. I feel like I'm talking to myself

These new smileys are...different

------------------
Old 02-28-2001, 07:47 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
I'm just testing this new board for Ziroc and thought that since I'm all alone in here, I would get up on my soapbox and say the forum looks GREAT!!

There's a Gen Discussion forum for lengthy totally offtopic threads as well as a Poll forum. We could have our roleplaying clan wars, spam and chat sessions in there and keep this BG2 forum for the legit BG2 questions. This does not preclude threads here from straying offtopic of course, but let's try not to start long spams in this one. It's just a very simple behavioural change - check two forums instead of one. Will take you 10 seconds tops to flick from one to the other. Sound fair?

Hmm, I just realized I'm spamming...in the BG2 Forum!!

Oh well, I'm testing so it's ok i guess

------------------
Old 03-01-2001, 05:04 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

One more thing about the Gen Discussion forum - there will be people from the BG, BG2, IWD, HOW and W&W forums all there!

Comments from people would be appreciated.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 03-01-2001).]
Old 03-01-2001, 07:19 PM   #5
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

my first bump!

------------------
Vicotnik, archmage of the Holy Flame
Also, meet my little familiar...
Old 03-01-2001, 07:32 PM   #6
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Memnoch - What happened to your old sig? I loved it! Waaaa! Also, where exactly is the "gen" area? Or is it not up yet?

Vicotnik - You gotta eventually start another jokes thread in this "gen" area please. Miss them!

------------------
Old 03-01-2001, 07:36 PM   #7
azuth

To reach another page use the box at the button of the page, scroll through until you reach genral disscuion and hit the go button.

Ps Vic already has.

[This message has been edited by azuth (edited 03-01-2001).]