Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2000, 12:00 AM   #1
H_Swordbane

Has anyone encountered this problem ?

I took the first trolley down in the stout mines. I threw the switch and the next part of the mine was accessable when the grate opened. The trolley passed the gate, started to enter the abandoned mine and got stuck. I had to get off it and walk to the end of the tracks where the small ramp and lever are.
The problem is that now I can't get out of the mine as the grate that closed behind me won't open.
My trolley is still stuck just beyond the closed gate and does not go to the end of the tracks, even when I pull the lever that is at the end of the tracks. Obviously, since the lever at the beginning of the tracks is beyond the closed gate, I cant reach it to open the grate.
Should the trolley have gone to the end of the tracks ( where the lever and ramp are ), or am I missing something ?

Thanks in advance...
Old 12-12-2000, 12:23 AM   #2
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

That must be a bug. The trolley never stops except at the little stations.
thoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2000, 06:04 AM   #3
carg
The Magister

I remember the gate at the second trolley had a lever next to it to open it from the other side, but I'm not sure if the first has too. Perhaps worth checking?
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2000, 08:13 PM   #4
H_Swordbane

Looks like it was a bug. I reloaded from a saved game and the trolley worked fine. I
thought it might have been that my Omphaaz
character was leading the party, (because it seems that the size of the selected character affects what spaces you can get through ) but I tried it again with her in the lead and the trolley didn't get stuck.
Thanks for the input, everybody.