Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2004, 09:12 PM   #1
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

http://www.elektramovie.com/

Watch this !

I will be seeing it of course. Make sure you watch the trailer!

[ 11-27-2004, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 11-28-2004, 07:56 AM   #2
Irongrinder

although Daredevil was sadly a big misstep, this could still work out. Will definately watch it
Irongrinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 01:32 AM   #3
krunchyfrogg
Red Dragon

This movie will probably suck.

I'll still watch it, just for Ms. Garner. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2004, 04:36 AM   #4
Link
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by krunchyfrogg:

What he said, but I don't think I'll be watching it for Ms. Garner. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 11:42 AM   #5
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by krunchyfrogg:

What he said, but I don't think I'll be watching it for Ms. Garner. [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]<font color=skyblue>To each his own. Just as a tidbit of extra fun...I even dreamed of her last night! Better not tell my wife that. I don't think she'd understand.</font>
Old 11-30-2004, 12:27 PM   #6
krunchyfrogg
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Link:

What he said, but I don't think I'll be watching it for Ms. Garner. [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]<font color=skyblue>To each his own. Just as a tidbit of extra fun...I even dreamed of her last night! Better not tell my wife that. I don't think she'd understand.</font> </font>[/QUOTE]I'm a lucky man. My wife admits that Garner is a hottie, even said she'd go for her if she were a guy!
Old 12-01-2004, 04:41 PM   #7
Link
Jack Burton

Krunchyfrogg, you are indeed a lucky man. The only thing my girlfriend has ever said was that she would think it was weird if I wouldn't have any *humhum* dirty material on my computer.

Old 12-01-2004, 05:00 PM   #8
krunchyfrogg
Red Dragon

LOL! My wife is the exact opposite. She found an "adult cookie" on my computer (which was actually just from a pop-up ad in a SPAM e-mail), and went ballistic on me!

Old 12-01-2004, 05:03 PM   #9
Link
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by krunchyfrogg:
LOL! My wife is the exact opposite. She found an "adult cookie" on my computer (which was actually just from a pop-up ad in a SPAM e-mail), and went ballistic on me!

Well my girlfriend is really modern when it comes to those things. At least I think she is. Just this night I was chatting with her younger sister, making all kinds of remarks to which my g/f evidently replied with "Are you hitting on my younger sister now?!". Of course, all in good jest. She apparently knows how men think and subsequently knows me

Old 12-08-2004, 02:06 PM   #10
Irongrinder

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:

Well my girlfriend is really modern when it comes to those things. At least I think she is. Just this night I was chatting with her younger sister, making all kinds of remarks to which my g/f evidently replied with "Are you hitting on my younger sister now?!". Of course, all in good jest. She apparently knows how men think and subsequently knows me </font>[/QUOTE]She knows how you think? In other words you were hitting on her sister?
Irongrinder is offline   Reply With Quote