Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2002, 11:15 PM   #1
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

...time is fleeting for some and endless for others...

Random Announcements
  • I've completed the rough map for my next game, which will open this summer. If anybody's curious, PM me.
  • Just so the new folks know, you can travel with other PC's.
  • There will be an MVP award at the beginning of the next chapter. Make this one count if you really want it!
  • My birthday is April 24th.
  • I will not be here on Friday the 26th. (Overnight field trip)
  • Anybody caught whistling underwater will be severely trout-slapped.
  • Kenders are now limited to 3,000 questions per day.
OK! Just one more question: Does everybody really want to have a Wanderers party on my birthday? I've got some great games lined up. You know, bobbing for apples, musical chairs, pin the tail on the Larry... I guess you won't hurt my feelers too bad if you don't want to... Nope... Just selfishly crush my dreams. Nah, it's up to ya'll.
Thalali
City Of Talever
Signing his ferret up for a suicide mission!

~The man chuckled and snapped his fingers. The second thief grabbed Felix. Felix bit and the thief nearly strangled the ferret. The hooded one in front of you lowered his hood. You were taken aback by a long scar that ran from his left eyebrow to his right jaw.~ "I hardly call 570 young." ~He chuckled darkly, picking you straight up off the ground by your collar. The elf had a cynical smirk pasted on his face.~ "What are you doing here, nenedhelhini. Why aren't you with your mother?" ~The surrounding thieves chuckled.~

Daelan
We're still not sure...
Yeah, like they'll fall for that.

~Shadowfall shook his head.~ "Oh give me a break kid. A thief should at least be able to come up with a convincing lie." ~He chuckled.~ "I can see your pupils are gargantuan though you won't look me in the eye, your voice quivers like a bow string, your foot prints are imprinted in Hell's ceiling the way you run, you're wearing what the thief at the tavern was wearing, and the meer possibility that there are two ugly little bastards like you running around is posotively horrifying."

[ 04-15-2002, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: Killing Spree ]
Old 04-15-2002, 11:33 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>I would like to know how you are getting to stay up so late!

Quote:
~Mia grinned with a confident nod.~ "You're not leaving me behind! Maybe this branch of it isn't my problem, but the Gods know what will be chasing after us next, so it's better that we stay together. Besides..." ~She focused on making her eyes wide and making her lip quiver.~ "I would miss you so terribly much!" ~She smiled.~ "So yes... I'm still up to it. And I can't come up with a better plan, so all is in order." ~She nodded again, and looked at you. She snickered, averted her eyes, looked at you again, then had to stifle an oncoming fit of laughter.~
Murdock

Murdock put his hand to his nose to see if there was a booger hanging out. Feeling assured that she was not laughing at that, he dismissed it as girl giggles and ignored it.

Landing the boat ashore, they made their way to the trees quickly, carrying the small boat with them. Hiding it under some brush and leaves, they sat up a small area for a temporary campsite to wait until it was real dark before entering Talever's gates.

"My plan is that we head over to the fruit stand first tonight. The fruit seller always stocks his goods the night before so that he can be the first one to start selling in the morning while everybody else is still unpacking. There will be fresh produce there for the taking. Next, we head over to my place on the dark side of town to grab a few items I have hidden away there. You will enjoy that. I have an item I think you will love to have. It will be quite useful in battle. After that, we are ready to head to the tavern in the West. Sound good?"

[ 04-15-2002, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 04-16-2002, 12:36 AM   #3
TAOWolf
White Dragon

OOC: only 3,000?
IC:
TiLARA

Tilara stands with her hands on her hips, mouth open and stares at Axel, for once completely speechless.
Old 04-16-2002, 02:19 AM   #4
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Daelan

"Alright, you had best pray that I do not get free. For if I do then I will make sure that you experience something more horrifying than two of me." Daelan tugged lightly on his bonds to test their strength, "Release me and give me a weapon so that I might fight you in a duel to defend my honour."

Daelan had absolutely no intention of fighting. As soon as they freed him and let him get to his feet he'd run as fast as his legs could carry him, and this time he would avoid falling unconscious.
Old 04-16-2002, 03:27 AM   #5
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Could u give me an update please Spree [img]smile.gif[/img] Cause I am having LOTS of trouble with the 30 second thing... And I havent seen what u replied to mine... so if u wouldnt mind [img]smile.gif[/img] .... and dont u dare think of ing me or Ill have a [img]graemlins/bonghit.gif[/img] and u will be [img]graemlins/troutslap.gif[/img] 'd till there are no more [img]graemlins/troutslap.gif[/img] 's left [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2002, 03:39 PM   #6
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

Lerris Road To Eastway

~Ryeley remained quiet, reading the book eagerly for a while. Thunder rolled threateningly in the distance, and lightning cracked. The sky tore asunder, and rain began falling in sheets. Ryeley cried out, burying the book beneath his cloak and raising his hood.~ "Sir! We ought to get out of this!" ~You couldn't help but agree, the ground beneath your feet was already muddy. Ryeley pointed to a formation near the edge of the woods.~ "Sir! Over there! There's a cave over there!"

~lets go, but stay BEHIND me~ *we bolt to the cave, and stop at the entrance, I quickly get a lite on, by mumbiling an arcane phrase, and see in front of me....~

[ 04-16-2002, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: AngelofDeath ]

You Can Not Hide
Old 04-16-2002, 03:59 PM   #7
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
Skye
Castle Grella
(ooc: Pop-tart smoothie!!! Thankies very much. ~Sips contentedly~ N' Toby here doesn't have green eyes because then I'd take the hyena for myself. I'm not good at sharing.)

~The half-elf chuckled, the bowed doubly as low, his boots scraping the cobblestones as he shifted.~ "The name's Tobias, m'lady." ~He straightened back to his full height with a lopsided grin.~ "But you're free to call me just about anything you like." ~He winked one of his seawater eyes.~ "Most damsels in distress favor Toby." ~He chuckled, then his eyes averted down the road.~ "Now I could take you to a fair tavern just down this street. I play my lute there just about every night, so I can assure you its quality and the fact that it'll be no inconvenience on my part." ~Kuroshi chirrped with a rather defiant tone and Tobias raised an eyebrow mockingly, focusing narrowed eyes on the little sprite.~ "Oh... I see how it is. You want her all to yourself then eh? You little feather-duster..." ~The two proceeded to foolishly growl at eachother.~
Skye
Castle Grella
Rolling her eyes exaggeratedly, Skye couldn't help but smile at the two. "Tobias and Kuroshi, you can stand here and growl at eachother as much as you want, but I wouldn't mind visiting a tavern and bed right about now. So if you don't mind..." she promptly handed a bemused Tobias an equally surprised Kuroshi and strode off down the road, in what she hoped was the right direction. Skye couldn't help grinning at the looks the pair gave her. She turned around, still smirking. "Well? Are you coming or not Tobias?" she emphasized his name, so that he understood that she wasn't just your run-of-the-mill 'damsel in distress,' as he had put it.
Old 04-16-2002, 06:30 PM   #8
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Murdock
City Of Talever
(ooc: Larry... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Well uh... I got unlimited computer time for spring break and uh... I've kind of conveniently forgotten to tell my dad to switch it back. You're not gonna tell him... [img]graemlins/bigeyesad.gif[/img] Awe you Lawwy? ~Sniffles~ Lawwy?)

"Murdock, if I ever introduce you to my mother I'm going tell her that you're a paladin." ~She grinned.~ "Your plan sounds fair enought to me." ~She teased.~ "I just hope we don't find any bodies in your bedroom."

Tilara
Trails Inn
(ooc: Only 3,000. Any more and I might have to [img]graemlins/bonghit.gif[/img] with Glorfindel. )

~Axel sighed.~ "Finally some God-given peace and quiet! I swear it kender, you were driving me to drink!" ~He took a quick whiff of the air.~ "Ah, coffee's done!" ~He dissapeared a moment, then returned with a mug. He took a sip, rolled his shoulders and sighed. You were still frozen. He nodded his head at you.~ "It's rude to stare."

Daelan
Apparently fairly close to Lirina

~Shadowfall snorted.~ "You have no honor to defend, child. Now I suggest you speak with more respect, lest you may find your tongue missing." ~The other elf chimed.~ "Yes. If you want free you will have to comply. Now tell us truthfully your creed."

Glorfindel
Lake Eharra
(ooc: Bring it on! [img]graemlins/troutslap.gif[/img] )

~She looked quizically at you.~ "But you don't think the malenti have gotten in here... Do you? Then they could get us straight in the middle of battle!" ~She shook her head.~ "Just too much then." ~She smiled weakly at you.~ "But maybe we're worrying too much. I had to go through a fair legion of security before I got here. Didn't you?"

Lerris
On the road to Eastway

Three red dragons, two evil lich, and a modding mage in a pear tree! JUST KIDDING!

~You saw a number of bats hanging on the cieling of the cave, and the homes of a few burrowing creatures here and there. The cave seemed to go quite a ways, as you could not see the back from here. The air was moist. You saw a small pool nearby. Water dripped endlessly in your ears. It wasn't the homiest place, but it seemed to be better than the thunderstorm. Ryeley quietly crouched, back to the wall, and pulled out his book again.~

Skye
Castle Grella

"Er..." ~Tobias stammered. Kuroshi seemed to mock Toby, immitating your tone.~ "Grawgr nummnly oufap!" ~Tobias, exasperated, stampted a foot and dashed toward you, his long legs finding it fairly easy to catch up. After a bit he spoke.~ "Tavern's just around the- HEY!" ~Kuroshi had fairly crawled up Tobias' shoulder and perched there, drooling and chomping away. Tobias scowled.~ "Man!! You don't just go chewing some guy's ear!" ~He looked at the little rascal from the corner of his eye.~ "You got to wait until you've got teeth and you can nibble a girl!" ~Sighing frustration, he pulled Kuroshi off his shoulder and vainly attempted to wipe the slobber off his sleeve. Holding Kuroshi under the armpits, Tobias put the half-avariel face to face with you.~ "See that Kuroshi? That's a girl. A pretty girl. Can you say g-i-r-l?" ~Kuroshi looked confused and chirped.~ "Ughm." ~Tobias flipped Kuroshi to face him.~ "No no no... G-i-r-l." ~Kuroshi laughed, pointed a tiny finger at Tobias' face and chirruped.~ "Gurl." ~Tobias shook his head and growled at the sprite.~ "No!! I'm a boy!" ~He turned Kuroshi to face you again.~ "Now what's she?" ~Kuroshi looked puzzled, then laughed.~ "Boi!" ~Tobias, wide eyed, flipped Kuroshi over again, much to the tot's satisfaction.~ "Well then what does that make you?!" ~Kuroshi howled.~ "Raawwwwaaawweey!" ~When Toby shook his head Kuroshi proceeded to grab his nose, causing the bard to act even more dramatic.~ "AHHHH!! HELP ME!!! HELP MEEEE!!"

[ 04-16-2002, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: Killing Spree ]
Old 04-16-2002, 06:44 PM   #9
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Glorfindel
"Actually I didnt get very much at all amazingly, I was expecting much more, the fight must be getting desperate. As for the mallenti, I dont think they have come close to us, if there are no traitors spying on us then we should be fairly safe from their prying eyes, they could never come in magically, to many powerful mages would see them in no time." He smilied, hoping that he had reasurred her that nothing was out of place.(then he whsitled underwater [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/troutslap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/troutslap.gif[/img] )
Old 04-16-2002, 08:54 PM   #10
thalali
Dungeon Master

"Y-You look fmiliar"Thalali sad in a quiet voice. Thalali put his arrow back and put his bow a his side. Thalali turned his head to look at the theif who had Felix "would you be so kind as to let my ferret go. I may have to gt rough with you bunch if you don't answer my question Have you or have you not seen Zaharah or murdock or do youknow their locations. Zahara isone o my old friends."
Closed Thread