Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2002, 09:42 AM   #61
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
Lerris
On the road to Eastway

~Ryley's gaze flicked to his new shoes.~ "Well... Not really much to say, sir. I can tell you my name, but I've not much a clue about anything else. Just been livin' off the streets my whole life."
Then let us walk. I'll talk, you listen. the most important thing about being a mage,....blah blah......blah...............I f you have any questions.....blah blah............

You Can Not Hide
Old 03-28-2002, 10:23 AM   #62
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Garaeth, the edges of Lak Eharra

After a few more days with their new found companion, they still found no conclusive evidence of where the elf could be.
Then Garaeth and Eben decided to part company with him, and let him continue his search, hoping something would turn up.
Sionce they had skirted far round the edges of the Lake they decided to cut across and miss out Talever, heading for the road after it, and the way to Khalidin.

OOC: Sorry Spree, I keep forgetting to keep up to speed here.
Old 03-28-2002, 10:29 AM   #63
TAOWolf
White Dragon

Tilara watches the half-elf go, and just stares as he closes the door...

"He winked at me!!" She giggles again, and jumps off the table, walking around the room, picking up things, setting them back down, some things going in her pockets.......

[ 03-28-2002, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: TAOWolf ]
Old 03-28-2002, 12:09 PM   #64
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Murdock

He had his eyes closed, and the warm, tickling sensation was sweeping over his body like lightning. He had forgotten where he was or what he had been doing just five minutes ago. Somewhere in the back of his mind it registered to him that he was being spoken to.

"Wh..what? I...er...oh! Uhhh..yeah...~clears throat~ I was just ...I mean...wow! Why didn't you tell me you could kiss like that? We have wasted so much time! To think! All this time I was travelling with those succulent lips and never knew it! I feel right cheated! But nonetheless, I have discovered your little secret now!
I don't suppose...well, I mean...you don't think...well...I ...Could I have another one, please?"

[ 03-28-2002, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 03-28-2002, 07:23 PM   #65
thalali
Dungeon Master

Thalali decided he would take a quick swim. He would leave his ferret on gaurd while he went for a dip. When he got out his body felt clensed after the quick swim. He put on his clothes and strapped on his pack and he was ready to go the trouble was where was he going?
Old 03-28-2002, 09:19 PM   #66
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Glorfindel
Lake Eharra

~Earros remained loyally at your side, sticking to your heel. The two of you moseyed around, just taking in the sights. After a few moments you heard Earros click urgently. Another dolphin sped toward the two of you, a smile on its face. You heard an elven voice cry out.~ "Hithin! Come back here!" ~Earros stayed still in the water, watching the other creature dart agiley about. You heard the same voice call out again.~ "Hithin!" ~You saw a flash of blue and silver green flit through the water after the dolphin. An elven woman, apparently part of the cavalry, was chasing after Hithin.~ "You blasted fish! I should eat you!" ~The dolphin clicked defiantly.~

Daelan
City Of Lirina

Lirina was a change of pace for you. The city boasted being the host settlement of Liril, goddess of woodlands. The city held an evergreen air, and was a tranquil thing to behold. Everywhere you turned there was a calm smile that belonged to an enlightened ranger or balanced druid. The place seemed too... Elvish to host many rogues. But now it was time to find a destination. A tavern perhaps? Or maybe you had something in mind?

Lerris
On The Road To Eastway

~The two of you walked along at a fair pace on the road to Eastway. Ryley seemed at first honestly intent on your speech. As the light began to fade the boy yawned, struggling to keep his eyes open. He rubbed his eyes and looked up at you.~ "Sir, do you think we'll be to Eastway soon? I'm-" ~He let another mighty yawn.~ "Very very tired..."

Garaeth
On The Road To Khalidin

~Eben looked at the stretching road with a smile.~ "Perhaps fate will find us in Khalidin." ~He paused, seeming to listen intently to the clop of the horses' hooves.~ "It's a fair while away, but it should prove an interesting place. If anything we may be able to do some good. The place is supposedly crawling with rogues as of late. Not so different from our friend Elias I should think."

Tilara
Trails Inn

~Axel walked back in whistling, a tray balanced on one arm. He lay it down on the table. It was well stocked with bread and fruit and meat and the entire promised bottle of wine. Like a gentleman he pulled out a chair for you and bowed.~ "I hope all is satisfactory, miss?"

Murdock
City Of Rhykatam
ooc: House down the street just went up for sale! Really Larry, if you were serious you just give me a price range. And here's a MAJOR pro: If you move down here, me and Thalali will sit on your child for FREE!

~She laughed quietly. Her grey eyes averted bashfully, avoiding your astounded gaze. After a moment she mustered the courage to look you in the eye, her cheeks stained faintly crimson. She nodded her head.~ "Yes... Yes of course!" ~She smiled.~ "But not here. We'll get thrown out for being unsanitary."

Thalali
Lake Eharra

You could head back home to Khalidin, or you might continue on to Talever. Either way was still about a days walk.
Old 03-28-2002, 10:20 PM   #67
mistral4543

Mistral

Her eyes shine gently as she turns to face him once more, acutely aware of the irregular heartbeat ~ "I hope I don't... disappoint you, Silas." ~ She murmurs softly, her sincerity reflected in her every mannerism ~ "Th... this is the first time I... have been... so close to... a... a member of the opposite sex." ~ Chewing her lips nervously, she continues to watch him almost apologetically.

Outside... the rain finally seems to die down and the air is once more clear and fresh. The scent of moist earth penetrates the cave and she smiles gratefully ~ Thank Ciretose for that! We are free for adventure once more... I think.
Old 03-28-2002, 10:28 PM   #68
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Murdock

"Oh...you're probably right!

Hmmm...shall we go down to the lake shore?"

OOC>>>What time is it here? I need to know so I can do this right.
Old 03-29-2002, 01:15 AM   #69
Glorfindel

Glorfindel
Glorfindel sat there like a stunned mullet for a few seconds before yelling out to the woman " why is the dolphin escaping?"
Old 03-29-2002, 01:25 AM   #70
TAOWolf
White Dragon

Tilara bats her eyes at the half-elf, and wonders how much it would take to get him drunk, and then is surprised she had the thought...

As she takes a seat, and tears into food and wine, she looks up at him, "Exactly WHERE is this tavern? And how did I get here again? And how do I leave? And where are you staying?...."
Closed Thread