Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2002, 11:00 AM   #41
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Mistral

She smiles weakly, desperately trying to think of something to say...~ preferably witty... ~ Yet what humour could be derived from such an event? ~ "It must have been a little hard on you." ~ Her cheeks redden as the flitting image of her lover in half his birthday suit crosses her mind ~ No, this is wrong, Mistral! What would Ciretose say to that?!

Her lashes lower and she turns away, slightly trembling.
Old 03-25-2002, 11:16 AM   #42
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

(ooc: Sorry, work has been insane, will try to post more frequently!!!)

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
[img]smile.gif[/img] Lerris [img]smile.gif[/img]
The City of Erikay
Setting out with your apprentice, Ryley.

~The boy looked awkward the following morning, clean, fed, and safe from harm. His expression was grateful and eager-to-please, but you could tell he still didn't entirely trust you. You led him through the streets, making sure you had everything you'd need. As the gate appeared on the horizon Ryley tapped your shoulder. (His height was the equivilant of your shoulder.)~ "Ehm... Lerris? I-I mean Master? Wh... Where exactly are we going?"

~Let us start by seeing what kind of trouble we can find in Eastway, It is just SW of here~

Tell me about yourself, My young apprentice....

[ 03-25-2002, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: AngelofDeath ]

You Can Not Hide
Old 03-25-2002, 06:18 PM   #43
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Murdock
City Of Rhykatam
"It's incredibly sad if you take the time to think about it. We manly men of Ravenwood always gamble our lives away. The pathetic aspect of this is that we only bet on how long it will be before Maverick gets in a pillow fight with my girlfriend. What say you Barder? Think this one will last a week?"
Locke Foresthide

~She shook her head.~ "Nay my honey-tongued rogue! I have no knowledge of toxins or magics!" ~She hesitated for a moment, then looked up at you. A light shimmered in her eyes.~ "But I'd ask you the same, dear Murdock." ~She swallowed, brushing away a tendril of her brown hair.~ "My heart beats so unnaturally rapid... I may die, or I may be in love. I fear the latter as the plague." ~Her silver eyes averted to the side.~ "I worry you may yet shatter this heart of mine..."
(ooc: [img]tongue.gif[/img] I know your plan now Larry! You've probably got my robe on right now! 'Probably been sniffing at it all day!)

Daelan
On the road to Lirina

You walked for a span without meeting any trouble but fatigue. When this curse greeted you, there was no option but to sit a moment and rest your eyes. You awoke the next morning in tact, and began treking again. All was well until you met up with a small band of savage kobolds... You counted 4. Would you fight, or run?
(ooc: Hrm... Try this one: http://www.angelfire.com/ga3/forgotten/ )

Mistral
Wood Of Eerie Howls
Having naughty thoughts about the handsome green-eyed elf. Hey... That's familiar to me!

~He smiled.~ "I still can't walk into town without somebody giggling." ~He gently turned your head to face him with one hand.~ "But the purpose of that story was to lead into an inquiry." ~His thumb stroked your reddening cheek.~ "Do you think you possess such an... Outspoken streak as Brier? You are always so timid, my love. Does it embarrass you meerly to be near me?"

Lerris
On the road to Eastway

~Ryley's gaze flicked to his new shoes.~ "Well... Not really much to say, sir. I can tell you my name, but I've not much a clue about anything else. Just been livin' off the streets my whole life."
Old 03-25-2002, 06:37 PM   #44
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Daelan

Daelan had no doubt about his own abilities and was confident that he could take down four kobolds, he didn't particularly like the thought of wounds though, and one of the little bastards might be lucky enough to land a hit on him.

They would probably be faster than him when it came to running, being lighter than he and also not carrying around a big two-handed sword. Daelan quickly checked the surrounding area for any possible hiding places, or which might provide cover in case any dirty little things had bows.

(OOC: The 2nd link worked, thanks Spree [img]smile.gif[/img] if there IS a hiding place somewhere then Daelan will hide there, if there's cover he'll head for it, if there isn't he'll try to run, if he can't he'll turn and fight.)
Old 03-25-2002, 06:40 PM   #45
TAOWolf
White Dragon

The kender turns the dagger over and over in her hands, watching the ruby glint and shine in the sunlight shining thru the tree cover.

She suddenly has a nagging memory in the back of her mind, and turns the dagger on its side, and presses the rune carved there....

"OH!!....WAIT!!...." It's too late, but she suddenly remembers she shouldn't have pressed that.........
Old 03-26-2002, 09:41 AM   #46
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>~blushes~Woah...er...I am glad Karen no longer reads this stuff!!

Murdock

"Well, I do have a few tricks up my sleeve, but I have had no desire to win you over with trickery. In fact...I have been so busy as of late, I hadn't thought much of anything! Now that we have had a chance to catch our breaths and relax for a while...I ...I am starting to see you better! And the truth is...I am realizing that you are too wonderful to be with the likes of me, a small-time thief. Yet, here you are! What have I done to earn your trust? Since the beginning, you have saved me from death and peril...I have done nothing worthy of your attention."
Old 03-26-2002, 10:59 AM   #47
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Mistral

"A... a little." ~ She stammers, her galloping heartbeat drowning out all attempts to stay rational ~ "But..." ~ Here, the light in her eyes dances feverishly ~ "... but I'll try not to be." ~ Her cheeks stubbornly turning crimson against all will ~ "It'll take time, I... I suppose." ~ She lowers her head, not able to withstand his penetrating gaze.
Old 03-26-2002, 09:19 PM   #48
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: ~Whimper~ Spree no like standardized test... Make head say ouch! ~Cowers~ No more tests! Please! I be a good girl, just no more tests!!)

Daelan
On The Road To Lirina

~You stealthily ducked behind a gargantuan boulder, trying to steady your breath so as not to alert the kobolds. You quietly creeped along to nearby bushes. You were now within an arms length of the furry yappers. You could see that all they brandished were rusty daggers, no doubt stolen from unwary travelers decades ago. You had a clean path to run if you wished, but perhaps it would be a bit more fun to get your sword dirty... One of the kobolds held his nose high, apparently suspicious. Whatever you did, you had to act now.~

Tilara
Heh heh... We're not quite sure where you are at the moment...

~You found yourself spinning out of control in a void of flashing grey light. An aura of fear overwhelmed you. A cold gust of air like an oncoming storm... And then blackness.~

~You awoke what seemed to be an eternity later, stiff and numb. You puzzedly looked at your surroundings. You were lying face down on an unmade bed. The walls around were rustic wood, the place seemed to be an inn. An enigmatic voice rang through the eerily silent air.~ "You awake over there?" ~A male half-elf walked into view. He was threateningly tall with dirty blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. A balmy smirk was on his tanned face.~ "Good mornin' there ma'am. Howdya feel? I reckon I'd feel pretty bad if I were you, but that's just my wagering." ~He blinked patiently.~ "You all here yet? Look kinda dazed."

Murdock
City Of Rhykatam
(ooc: Yeah... My dad would probably do some pretty cruel stuff if he knew you were stalking me.)

~She leered, regaining her characteristic charismatic allure.~ "Ah, but you have done many things Murdock! 'Tis I who should feel unworthy!" ~She nodded fervantly at your skeptical countenence.~ "You've kept me fed, clothed, dry, and safe." ~She rolled her eyes and clenched your shoulder persuasively in one hand.~ "What more can you do? I find myself more inquisitave than usual, for I can think of nothing else to make you worthy!" ~She sighed.~ "Besides... You're kind of hard to ignore. Two-hundred cinnamon pastries and countless clever jokes later..." ~Her eyes locked with yours.~ "And those blasted dazzling, gorgeous, incredible green eyes..." ~She smiled weakly.~ "My erril. Please, just... Just quit assessing your value and..." ~Her eyes went slyly narrow.~ "Return to charming me."

Mistral
Wood Of Eerie Howls

~He looked regrettfully at the floor.~ "I'm sorry, dear Mistral. Do not change for me. I'm going too hastily for an erfea such as yourself. Forgive me." ~A soft smile crossed his face.~ "I will leave you to your broodings if you will it. I fear I am to curious of you and should step back. Forgive this as well, yours is a majesty I cannot compare to and I am ever inquisitave."
Old 03-26-2002, 09:33 PM   #49
TAOWolf
White Dragon

She flipped over and sat on the bed with her back against the wall, sleepily rubbing her eyes, and stared up, and up and up the half-elf...

~WOW, he's tall....~. "Ma....Ma'am?? ME?" Her voice squeeks lightly, and she giggles at him....

~okay, last thing I remember was...... was.......uh.....YEA, the dagger, that's it the dagger........uh oh.....~

She also remembers this time what she did, and frowns at the half-elf, and says loudly "Did you bring me here? Where am I? Do you have any food? Is this an Inn? Who are you? When did I get here? How long have I been asleep? Can I have some wine? OOoOOOO what pretty eyes you have!!" She goes on and on, bouncing on the bed, in a very Kenderish fashion, tugging on the plait of her topknot...............
Old 03-26-2002, 09:44 PM   #50
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>You asked for it. Don't blame me if you get sick afterward.

Murdock

Listening to her speaking of how he had fed her and all, he actually blushed when she said that he had aided in clothing her. His intentions now were to just the opposite! She probably already knew that, though.

Smiling at her desire to hear more of his wooing, he spake,

"And how can one so fair and with such light as you have in your own eyes, admire the dirty complexion of a human's orbs? Truelly, you are unique among your kind! Why...I bet you are decended from royalty! For no mere elf has your high quality and beauty both! It would be found anly amongst the queens and princesses of your world. Your eyes are dazzling and could make a grown man beg and weep to gaze into them. Your smile holds promises of spring days blessed with a cool breeze and the humming of bees as they dance from flower to flower. Your voice is certainly demanding of attention, and carries the magic to soothe any beast or lay to sleep a babe. Your touch is most fond of all. For in your touch I find myself paralyzed and must fight to remember to breathe.
I tell you this...the Gods knew what they were doing, for no mortal human could have been blessed with the qualities of your nature. Only an elf of the immortal state that you enjoy could contain the power of your beauty!"
Closed Thread