Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2002, 01:03 AM   #11
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC: Wow this has slowed right down .... how many of us r still here??
Old 03-21-2002, 09:10 PM   #12
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Spree's stuck with ya'll until progress reports!! Gotta work on my literature, but other than that I'm in bloody good shape.)

Mistral
The Wood Of Eerie Howls
Once again in close proximity to Silas.

~Silas surrendered to the apparently mutual desires that flitted through the air like hummingbirds. His hands were placed delicately at your hips, pulling you gently closer. A powerful wind rustled the leaves of the surrounding trees. Nature's elements were making idle conversation all about you. The wind, the water, the thunder. A crack of it rolled and the heavens gently split, only a light drizzle of rain falling now onto your heads. The elf seemed to have no desire to get out of the oncoming shower if it meant letting go.~
(ooc: [img]tongue.gif[/img] All this romance is really starting to make me sick. J/K)

:cool: Glorfindel :cool:
Lake Eharra
Following Valhach

~You followed Valhach for a time before the sea elf finally came to a stop. He held up a webbed hand.~ "Hang on a minute... What was it? Kalluin? Yes well, hang on a minute." ~He peered through a thick curtain of kelp, into an adjacent room. After a moment he waved to you.~ "Follow me kid." ~He then lead you inside. You marveled for a moment, looking around at the room of coral and soft sea grasses. But you were then slightly uncertain, as many of the elves within the room were wounded. Valhach turned to you.~ "Got a dolphin kid?"

[img]smile.gif[/img] Lerris [img]smile.gif[/img]
The City of Erikay
Setting out with your apprentice, Ryley.

~The boy looked awkward the following morning, clean, fed, and safe from harm. His expression was grateful and eager-to-please, but you could tell he still didn't entirely trust you. You led him through the streets, making sure you had everything you'd need. As the gate appeared on the horizon Ryley tapped your shoulder. (His height was the equivilant of your shoulder.)~ "Ehm... Lerris? I-I mean Master? Wh... Where exactly are we going?"

Murdock
City of Rhykatam
Conversing with Mithia, the elven kensai. All part of your plan, of course.

~Mia nodded her head amiably.~ "Personally I enjoy lobbing off the occasional head, but I suppose battle shouldn't be craved in our position." ~She paused.~ "Yes. I suppose we'll have to seek out your friends. Though I doubt the Macadere is still in the same place." ~She bit her lip.~ "Did you leave her on grudging terms? We may not have to look far then. They hold bloody grudges..." ~You thought you heard a chuckle, but it did not come from Mithia's throat.~
Old 03-21-2002, 09:28 PM   #13
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>
quote: part of your plan...

ROFL!!! Spree! You are too funny! Hehehe
Old 03-21-2002, 09:31 PM   #14
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Murdock

"Yeah...so...let's just go ...uh...get something to eat! I could do with a bite to eat. How about it? Know any good places to munch at? We certainly don't wanna travel on empty stomachs."
Old 03-21-2002, 10:12 PM   #15
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc:
Quote- "Spree! You are too funny!"
[img]smile.gif[/img] Really? Awwwww, shucks Larry!

[img]tongue.gif[/img] Murdock [img]tongue.gif[/img]
The City Of Rhykatam
Avoiding the subject of a woman who got him mixed up in her crazy fricking love affair. I'm not so sure that was part of his plan, but you never know.

~One of her brown eyebrows raised skeptically as she watched you completely evade the matter of Zahara. A small smug grin creeped across her face.~ "What happened to my incredibly confident rogue?" ~She paused.~ "One moment you're assertively boasting you want to..." ~She cleared her throat, averting her bright gaze a moment.~ "Well, I'd rather not corrupt the children, let me say this!" ~She chuckled, then looked back to you.~ "The next moment you're stammering about things completely irrelevent to the task or people at hand." ~She pressed vicously onward.~ "Murdock, you cannot shirk from this topic. I need to be informed!" ~She took a step forward, her grin widening.~ "What did this girl do to you?" ~She paused, then vivaciously chirped a last word.~ "Sweetie?"

[ 03-21-2002, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Killing Spree ]
Old 03-22-2002, 03:02 PM   #16
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Murdock

"Nothing! She did...er...nothing...
Well...ok, so we had a fling or someting...and I was attracted to her...but that is beside the point. She...er...seemed to like this other fellow, and well...Zahara and I had a ..well...a spiff in the room that night and she accused me of a bunch of crap and left the room to go get drunk or something. That is the last I saw her.
The truth is...I never really understood any of what was happening. She was so...so...secretive and alluring. Strong and cunnig. And...er...she liked to be on top of matters. But...well...there is nothing I can do about that now. She would probably kill me if she ever saw me again.

So...how 'bout lunch?"
Old 03-22-2002, 04:19 PM   #17
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Murdock
City Of Rhykatam
Looking for lunch; this is a critical part of his plan.

~After a moment the elf consented, nodding her head. Her hands were held up in defeat.~ "Fine, fine. I can see your stomach is the first priority here, let's take care of it." ~The two of you began walking aimlessly through the streets, trying to target some sort of eatery. Mia seemed to be trying very hard to bite her tongue, an awkward practice to say the least. At length she spoke impassively.~ "Over there."

~She sighed as the two of you sat down in the restaurant. As drinks were served she spoke with a highly detectable air of caution.~ "Soooo... Uhm..." ~She cleared her throat.~ "Err... I..." ~She turned more confident.~ "I-I really don't want you to think I'm meddlesome, Murdock, so I won't ask any more about your ummm... Friend." ~She paused.~ "Y-yeah, because I really don't want you to think I'm nosy or anything..." ~She sniffed and turned back to her drink. After long minutes of awkward silence she attempted to innitiate conversation again.~ "Soooo... How's your love life?" ~You felt your eyes bug involuntarily. Mithia just ogled an ice-cube as if it were the most fascinating thing she'd ever laid eyes on.~
Old 03-22-2002, 04:35 PM   #18
thalali
Dungeon Master

ooc: the fresh air sure smells good. Ahh finaly ungrounded. umm spree could you give me a recap on where my character is and where he is headed too? see Y'all later.

[ 03-22-2002, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: thalali ]
Old 03-22-2002, 04:41 PM   #19
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally posted by thalali:
ooc: the fresh air sure smells good. Ahh finaly ungrounded. umm spree could you give me a recap on where myharacter is and where he is headed to? see Y'all later.
OOC: No worries bud. You were walking along near Lake Eharra, heading towards Talever. At the time you were following Murdock's tracks, but he's long gone now. You've got Felix the ferret in tow and you've just killed a goblin. By the way, are you getting your real ferret this week or next? Does the place with the baby ferrets have a black one? That'd be soooo cool. You could bring it to school and he could bite the lunch ladies and steal from the teachers!
Old 03-22-2002, 04:47 PM   #20
thalali
Dungeon Master

Ooc: thanx spree and yes as long as my Dad isn't too elergic I canbuy one and black is the only color I want. Also i'm going to train it to pick pocket and bite on command. What fun it will be.

[ 03-22-2002, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: thalali ]
Closed Thread