Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2002, 10:48 PM   #141
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Murdock

"Me?...Plan???...Oh...er...right...yes...well...I suppose that when we dock, that we should wait around until nightfall to enter the city. The both of us have an advantage to nightly stealth...and well...I don't know if my face will be all that greeted warmly.
Hopefully we can pick up a few supplies and a bite to eat while in town...and make our way to the Trails Inn...where I left Zahara's company. I suppose the best way to find her is to start at the same spot I left her, and work backwards. What do you think? Are you still up to it?"
Old 04-12-2002, 02:23 AM   #142
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Daelan

Daelan frowns, besides the high elves he dislikes the wood elves the most. Bloody tree-hugging fools, if he wasn't bound and shackled and lacking his weapons he'd have disemboweled this one long ago.

"Why am I a captive?" he asks the Sylvan elf.
Old 04-12-2002, 04:06 AM   #143
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:

Glorfindel

(ooc: How can you whistle underwater? HA!! Trout-slap on you! )
OOC: Damn..... I guess u could though... cause u can talk underwater [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Glorfindel
Glorfindel smiled back at Lothali and agreed, " Hes very good, very fast as well." There was an akward silence following and then Glorfindel asked "Sooooo.... are you here to join the Fight as well?"
Old 04-12-2002, 09:39 AM   #144
TAOWolf
White Dragon

As Tilara drops her pack to the floor in the kitchen, snagging a biscuit off of the table, she stands glaring at Axel, and mutters, "You could've warned me about the frogs.... Have a nice bath?", she snorts, and taking another bite, "OOOOO, sure, if you like being attacked by frogs....." She stuffs the rest of the biscuit in her mouth, and huffs.

She takes her hoopak, and pokes him in the stomach with it, a stern look on her face, "Alright, elf boy, out with it...What is going on around here, why are frogs chasing me, why is no one else here? And just what are you up to? How come I don't hear birds singing? and why do I smell something foul in the air around here? Are you a Sidhe in disguise????....."
Old 04-14-2002, 11:21 AM   #145
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc: GRRAAARR!! ~Shakes Bellsouth between teeth, throws to the ground, stomps on, and overall mutilates.~

Thalali
City Of Talever
Getting into trouble
(ooc: [img]smile.gif[/img] That's too weird, I bought Dungeon Siege on Thursday! It is a good hack and slash, I'll give you that. Very nice graphics. How far have you gotten? I'm in Glacern right now.)

~The crowd grew silent. All eyes seemed to be upon you. Most faces held grimaces or cold sneers. Felix growled. Suddenly from the shadows around you came four thieves wielding various dangerous weapons, all now pointed threateningly at you. One black figure stepped up from the crowd. You couldn't see his face, as a dark hood hung over it. His voice was dark.~ "This is no place for the unwary, young one." ~He said 'young one' with an overly degrading tone. All the thieves around were silent.~

Murdock
Lake Eharra
Above the waves, denying the fact that he ever had a plan.
(ooc: [img]tongue.gif[/img] That is too precious: Me?... Plan???)

~Mia grinned with a confident nod.~ "You're not leaving me behind! Maybe this branch of it isn't my problem, but the Gods know what will be chasing after us next, so it's better that we stay together. Besides..." ~She focused on making her eyes wide and making her lip quiver.~ "I would miss you so terribly much!" ~She smiled.~ "So yes... I'm still up to it. And I can't come up with a better plan, so all is in order." ~She nodded again, and looked at you. She snickered, averted her eyes, looked at you again, then had to stifle an oncoming fit of laughter.~

Daelan
Ehm... Heh heh... I'm sure you aren't THAT far from Lirina... Heh, yeah...
(ooc: Tree hugging fools eh? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Guess I know who my friends are.)

~The elf raised an eyebrow, continueing to speak in elvish.~ "Oh I think you know why." ~He gestured for the second elf to come forward. Up strided the one from the tavern, a smirk on his face and a silver katana at his side. The first elf inquired.~ "I trust you know Mister Shadowfall here?" ~Shadowfall whispered something to the first elf in a language you could not understand. They both laughed.~

Glorfindel, aka Kalluin
Lake Eharra
Under the waves, whistling...
(ooc: 10 days to my b-day!!! Wheeeeee!! ~Puts party hat on Glorfi.~)

~She nodded.~ "Yes... I am here to join the fight." ~She looks almost mournfully to the side.~ "For better or for worse." ~She paused, her gills flaring wide.~ "I've been having a terrible feeling about this whole thing though..." ~She looked at you, her eyes narrowed.~ "Like... Like something is here that shouldn't be..." ~She shrugged and smiled weakly.~ "I don't know. Probably just a bit apprehensive. This is no meager battle we fight."

Tilara
Trails Inn

~Axel sighed.~ "Nothing is going on here, the frogs chased you because you were in their territory. And there ARE other people here, they're sleeping upstairs, not EVERYBODY likes to drink the bane of three elves at six in the morning." ~He paused and smirked at you.~ "I am up to posotively nothing, though it's none of your business anyway. The birds don't come around here because I sing better than them." ~He took a breath.~ "The only smell on the air is that of my world-renowned coffee and I am not a... A whatever you just accused me of being! I'm a half-elf! Tug at whatever you must, I'm not in disguise!"

[ 04-14-2002, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Killing Spree ]
Old 04-14-2002, 10:08 PM   #146
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Glorfindel
Glorfindels Eyes opened wide, he thought for a second that she might be on to him, though as she dismissed it he calmed back down "Yeah, Ive been having that feeling too. Almost as if we are being watched and spyed upon."
Old 04-14-2002, 10:22 PM   #147
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Glorfindel
Lake Eharra

~She looked quizically at you.~ "But you don't think the malenti have gotten in here... Do you? Then they could get us straight in the middle of battle!" ~She shook her head.~ "Just too much then." ~She smiled weakly at you.~ "But maybe we're worrying too much. I had to go through a fair legion of security before I got here. Didn't you?"
Old 04-15-2002, 04:54 AM   #148
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Daelan

Daelan sighs, "I have no idea who that gentleman is. You must have met my twin, he's a thief and a coward. I was fleeing a band of thugs that attacked me in Lirina, you must have captured me instead of him while I was unconscious." The elf prayed that they'd be stupid enough to fall for it, it was doubtful. But then again, you never knew how dumb some people could be....
Old 04-15-2002, 05:31 PM   #149
thalali
Dungeon Master

"Who are you young one"? Thlali asked. Thalali readied his bow expecting trouble. He wispered a command to his Feret. Instantly the rodent disapeared. He reapeard on top of the shadowy figure's head. Felix put his paws over the mans eyes. Then Thalali yelled "now" and the ferret dissapeared again on another theif.
Old 04-15-2002, 07:25 PM   #150
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>Spree...I PM'ed you about something...also, I am closing this thread, due to size.
Next chapter please!
Closed Thread