Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2002, 04:57 PM   #131
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Daelan
State:Unconscious
Old 04-08-2002, 05:12 PM   #132
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Garaeth was unaware of this, and this place might then prove to be a good place for information 'New thieves, I know not of them, what have you heard milady??'
Old 04-08-2002, 07:32 PM   #133
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
Skye
Grella Castle
(ooc: Very yummy bard. Not so good as a cinnamon pop-tart, but he's a heated rival of cheescake. Very good... Unless you're lactose intolerant... )

~Kuroshi, as you'd now dubbed him, proved to be a better traveling companion than most grown men. He was cheerful, didn't whine, and ate everything you cooked with a smile on his face. He didn't cry once the entire twenty-four hours to Grella. The little sprite contented himself most of the way by chewing on anything he could see and tugging at your face. With fair luck, you made it to Grella Castle the following night. A guard at the gate smiled tiredly.~ "Welcome m'lady." ~Kuroshi, who already had the terrible habit of staying up to all hours of the night, cooed a hello to the human. The man smiled.~ "And welcome to you too little one." ~With a chuckle you were waved past into the walls...~
OOC-well, good thing im not lactose intolerant then, eh? im just glad the little tyke doesnt like eggs.. i can cook anything, but i could never manage poached eggs. always ended up scrambled, in a colour other than yellow or white. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
IC:Skye
Castle Grella
Waving cheerfully at the guard, flipping a coin at him for his trouble, Skye strolled past, and started having a one-sided conversation with Kuroshi, a habit that she had started to get after 24 hours of traveling with him. "Well Kuroshi, what shall we do now? You may not like to sleep, but I appreciate some sleep now and then. Especially when they come with feather beds and bubble baths, heheh. Lets go find someplace to stay for the night, and then do some fun things next day. I could play some of my new tunes I came up with this morning. What do you say?" Skye looked at Kuroshi, who smiled up at her. "Glad you agree."
Whistling a cheerful ballad to herself, she strode off down one of the main roads, in search of a decent tavern that would welcome a female bard and misfit child.
Old 04-08-2002, 09:54 PM   #134
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Murdock

"Oh, I don't doubt that he knows where Zahara is, even if she is not with him. He's a sharp one. Yet, I do not recall his name. I suppose when we get there, we will just wander around until I spot one of them. He would more than likely be out in the open, and if word got back to Zahara that I was in town, you could trace the dagger thwon at me back to her own hand, I assure you. So, are you ready for this??? Let's go!"
Old 04-10-2002, 05:49 PM   #135
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: I got my spacers in yesterday at the orthadontist. The one side of my mouth is so sore I can't even eat a pop-tart! ~Sobs~ What am I without my pop-tarts?!)

Daelan
Eh... Somewhere outside of Lirina. Maybe?

~You awoke a time later extremely stiff and rigid. You realized that you were tied up. You had no strength to struggle against the make-shift rope shackles. Eyeing your surroundings, you judged that you were in the woods. You heard voices from behind, the sources you could not see. They spoke elvish, but too quiet for you to here. You judged that there were three of them in all, muttering no doubt about your fate. You heard a hiss, and then soft footsteps coming around the tree you were tied to. A weary-looking sylvan looked down at you and spoke in meer whispers.~ "Quen hini." ~His jaw was clamped tightly as he repeated.~ "Quen hini." (He is saying "Speak child".)

Skye
Grella Castle
(ooc: Ummm... Quick change of plans. I had to eat a few people in Talever because I was suffering from pop-tart withdrawl. SO I uh... Relocated the yummy bard so he wouldn't get hurt. Yep... Uhm... He's here... SO... Have fun.)

~To your amusement Kuroshi tried to sing along to your tune, chirruping and gurgling. There was a big and toothless grin on his little face. You couldn't contain the laughter as he climatically cried out.~ "Rawwwaawwwweeyyyy!!"

~You walked along the once quiet nightly streets with a singing Kuroshi in tow. Suddenly you heard a yell echo through the street. Somebody was leaning out of a window above.~ "GGAAAH! I'll kill that blasted kid if you don't shut it up!" ~A man was waving a threatening fist down at you. Then you heard another voice in reply, this one coming from seemingly out of nowhere. You were a bit startled to see the source of the defending voice directly next to you, a warning smirk on his face.~ "Ahh shut yourself up Gasper. You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, spare this slip of a lady and her tinier child." ~The man glared furiously.~ "Aye! Maybe I can't hit the wench or the brat, but I can certainly hit a bastard like you!" ~The half-elf shook his head.~ "Ahhh... My poor ears. You're a very bad influence Gasper, spewing that profanity publically. Maybe you should visit a temple. You know, just confess about your swearing and your alcohol and... Well... Your other bad habits maybe? Better get that to a priest before your wife, eh? Hmmm... Maybe I should tell Melba?" ~Gasper's eyes widened.~ "You... You wouldn't dare!" ~The half-elf chuckled.~ "Oohh, now you're in a twist eh? Good. Now why don't you go ponder my demise for a while and leave these two alone?" ~She shutters slammed.~

~The half-elf chuckled and turned to you. The flickering torch-light revealed his features to you at long last. The half-elf had nondescript dark brown hair that hung in jagged locks around his eyes and tapered ears. There was a lute slung around his shoulder. His eyes were a keen grey-blue. He smiled.~ "Hello there ma'am." ~Kuroshi chirped and he smiled.~ "Hello to you too sir." ~He turned his gaze back to you.~ "I'm terribly sorry for interrupting your walk this evening, I hope I won't be reprimanded. I merely felt like looking out for my fellow bards."

Murdock
On The Road To The Trails Inn

You have a few choices of travel... Please pick one, and then I'll post again.
  • For once I'm being conventional. We'll make our way through Grella Casle, Nearsessi, and Talever, stopping at taverns along the way.
  • I'd really rather avoid the nest of guards, thank you. We'll head over the bridge to Khalidin, then travel around Lake Eharra to Talever.
  • I think we should get there as quick as possible. We'll just find a boat somewhere and paddle up to Lake Eharra. Just a stonetrow to Talever then.
  • Hmmm... How about a nice horseback ride into the sunset? Yeah. We'll scrounge up some gold for another horse, or maybe trade Mia's for two, and ride there, camping along the way. Nice and easy.
  • Bah, screw these pansy paths! We're taking the horse and we're gettin' the Hell out of here! Hard n' fast! No rest! We're goin' all night! Heh heh heh... Better not over-analyze that... Heh heh... Yikes...
  • You know, I don't think this is really safe... Maybe I should leave Mia behind? Yeah... I'll take her s'far as Talever then do some insisting. Leave 'er at my place. Promise I'll be back n' all that. Oooohh... This might sting. I think she'll take it all right though.
  • Well... It's been fun, but I think I've gotten just about all I want from this relationship. Yep... Back to glory, gold, and a new woman every night. Maybe I'll uh... Just make sure Mia doesn't get up so fast. Yeah. She's a little thing, I doubt I'll waste too much poison on her. Yeah. Then I can go back to having fun!
LerrisRoad To Eastway

~Ryeley remained quiet, reading the book eagerly for a while. Thunder rolled threateningly in the distance, and lightning cracked. The sky tore asunder, and rain began falling in sheets. Ryeley cried out, burying the book beneath his cloak and raising his hood.~ "Sir! We ought to get out of this!" ~You couldn't help but agree, the ground beneath your feet was already muddy. Ryeley pointed to a formation near the edge of the woods.~ "Sir! Over there! There's a cave over there!"

[ 04-10-2002, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: Killing Spree ]
Old 04-10-2002, 09:35 PM   #136
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
(ooc: I got my spacers in yesterday at the orthadontist. The one side of my mouth is so sore I can't even eat a pop-tart! ~Sobs~ What am I without my pop-tarts?!)
Skye
Grella Castle
(ooc: Ummm... Quick change of plans. I had to eat a few people in Talever because I was suffering from pop-tart withdrawl. SO I uh... Relocated the yummy bard so he wouldn't get hurt. Yep... Uhm... He's here... SO... Have fun.)

~To your amusement Kuroshi tried to sing along to your tune, chirruping and gurgling. There was a big and toothless grin on his little face. You couldn't contain the laughter as he climatically cried out.~ "Rawwwaawwwweeyyyy!!"

~You walked along the once quiet nightly streets with a singing Kuroshi in tow. Suddenly you heard a yell echo through the street. Somebody was leaning out of a window above.~ "GGAAAH! I'll kill that blasted kid if you don't shut it up!" ~A man was waving a threatening fist down at you. Then you heard another voice in reply, this one coming from seemingly out of nowhere. You were a bit startled to see the source of the defending voice directly next to you, a warning smirk on his face.~ "Ahh shut yourself up Gasper. You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, spare this slip of a lady and her tinier child." ~The man glared furiously.~ "Aye! Maybe I can't hit the wench or the brat, but I can certainly hit a bastard like you!" ~The half-elf shook his head.~ "Ahhh... My poor ears. You're a very bad influence Gasper, spewing that profanity publically. Maybe you should visit a temple. You know, just confess about your swearing and your alcohol and... Well... Your other bad habits maybe? Better get that to a priest before your wife, eh? Hmmm... Maybe I should tell Melba?" ~Gasper's eyes widened.~ "You... You wouldn't dare!" ~The half-elf chuckled.~ "Oohh, now you're in a twist eh? Good. Now why don't you go ponder my demise for a while and leave these two alone?" ~She shutters slammed.~

~The half-elf chuckled and turned to you. The flickering torch-light revealed his features to you at long last. The half-elf had nondescript dark brown hair that hung in jagged locks around his eyes and tapered ears. There was a lute slung around his shoulder. His eyes were a keen grey-blue. He smiled.~ "Hello there ma'am." ~Kuroshi chirped and he smiled.~ "Hello to you too sir." ~He turned his gaze back to you.~ "I'm terribly sorry for interrupting your walk this evening, I hope I won't be reprimanded. I merely felt like looking out for my fellow bards."
OOC- *hands a poptart smoothie to k-spree* amazing wat they can make these days, eh? So, the bard from Talever-who-was-relocated-to-Castle-Grella doesnt have green eyes? [img]tongue.gif[/img] i thought you would have been unable to resist, heheh.
IC:Skye
a street of Castle Grella
Skye felt her face get a little flushed, and she was very glad at that moment that the newcomer was unable to see, what with Kuroshi chewing on her hair and all. She hadn't seen any half-elves, let alone elves, for awhile. Well, at least no one worth talking to. Elves unfortunately had a bad reputation for being snobbish at times.
Looking back up at the young man, Skye gave her trademark comical smirk. "Slip of a lady, eh? I'm pretty sure I would have been able to handle a drunken man, standing at a window on the second floor of a building." Making sure that he realised she was just teasing, Skye made a flourishing bow to the best of her ability, considering that she was carrying her travel pack and a small child at the same time. "All the same, stranger, thank you for your assistance. I'm sorry, but I didn't quite catch the name..? But where are my manners. I'm Skye, and this little rascal is Kuroshi. At the moment I'm just trying to find my way to a decent tavern for board." Skye added, as an afterthought, "Preferably without anyone like Gasper." She jerked her thumb jokingly in the drunken man's direction.
Old 04-10-2002, 11:24 PM   #137
TAOWolf
White Dragon

Tilara grabs her pack, throwing it over her shoulders, and ties her pouches hurriedly around her waist. She holds her hoopak in front of her, slowly swinging it back and forth...

"What do you think this is? LeapFrog? GO AWAY!!" She stands still in the path, until a HUGE frog chases her, and she runs down the path back to the inn, yelling over her shoulder...

"YOU COULD HAVE SAID IT WAS "YOUR" CREEK, HOW RUDE!!!!"
Old 04-11-2002, 12:00 AM   #138
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>Some of the choices were quite tasty...but I'll go with this one...

Murdock

"I think we should get there as quick as possible. We'll just find a boat somewhere and paddle up to Lake Eharra. Just a stonetrow to Talever then."
Old 04-11-2002, 11:54 AM   #139
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Skye
Castle Grella
(ooc: Pop-tart smoothie!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] Thankies very much. ~Sips contentedly~ N' Toby here doesn't have green eyes because then I'd take the hyena for myself. I'm not good at sharing.)

~The half-elf chuckled, the bowed doubly as low, his boots scraping the cobblestones as he shifted.~ "The name's Tobias, m'lady." ~He straightened back to his full height with a lopsided grin.~ "But you're free to call me just about anything you like." ~He winked one of his seawater eyes.~ "Most damsels in distress favor Toby." ~He chuckled, then his eyes averted down the road.~ "Now I could take you to a fair tavern just down this street. I play my lute there just about every night, so I can assure you its quality and the fact that it'll be no inconvenience on my part." ~Kuroshi chirrped with a rather defiant tone and Tobias raised an eyebrow mockingly, focusing narrowed eyes on the little sprite.~ "Oh... I see how it is. You want her all to yourself then eh? You little feather-duster..." ~The two proceeded to foolishly growl at eachother.~

Tilara
Trails Inn

~Axel looked puzzledas he watched you charge through the back door of the tavern with a stormy expression.~ "Have a nice bath Miss Tilara?"

Murdock
On The Road To The Trails Inn
(ooc: Tasty? Are we talking tasty like a pop-tart, or tasty like Deiter? Anyway, that was a good choice. No problems. Some of the easier ones would have involved a considerable amount of ouchiness.)

~You found a small boat with little trouble, and stole it with even less. By the end of the day you'd made it to the outskirts of Talever. Mia yawned as she creakily stepped out of the boat, she'd been battling to keep from dozing. She looked to you and smiled weakly.~ "Right. So are we stopping here or are you dragging me farther? You're the one with the plan."
Old 04-11-2002, 02:46 PM   #140
thalali
Dungeon Master

OOC: I just got back from vacation in tampa. You all have to get dungeon seige it is the best game ive ever played. Hey spree i got you a t-shirt. They ddin't have much of a selection in St.Petersburg Tampa.Oh spree I updated my post just so you know its on pg 5. gatta go see ya later.
Closed Thread