Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2002, 10:34 AM   #121
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- Yay! ^_^ and good job about the cartilidge (sp?), lol. i wanna get the tops of my ears pierced, but i dont want it to hurt, lol. ^.^;;
Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
Skye

~The baby looked curiously around as you took it through the city. You'd guess it hadn't been abandoned long as he still had some energy. He was obviously a good-natured child as he was still smiling in spite of being hungry and a mess. He grabbed a lock of your hair, and attempted to chew on it with his drooly gums, chirruping delight.~
Skye
walking through Rhykatam's streets..
She couldn't help but smile at the child, while pretending to grimace as drool dripped down the front of her shirt and hair. "Ugh, I hope my friend will be able to deal with you better than I am," she teased the baby. It smiled a toothless smile at her, and blew a raspberry in her direction. Shaking her head, Skye continued to work her way to her friend's shop.
A short while later...
Skye stared with dismay at the sign in the window. "Closed due to illness. Sorry for the inconvenience."
"Huh, inconvenience my harp," she muttered. She thought the baby was cute and everything, but she hadn't planned on having to care for it until her friend got well. "And I rather wanted to go traveling some too..." she sighed. Then she shook herself and, with a determined set to her mouth, carried the baby back to her home. A short while later found both Skye and the child standing slightly outside the gates of Rhykatam.
Skye stared at a map, as a slight wind blew past. "Hm, we could go to Castle Grella, then onwards towards Talever. Stop by Nearsessi along the way... Yes, that should do it." Skye rolled up the map with a snap. "I wanted to see Lake Eharra too anyways. And perhaps we could find out whom you belong to, let alone what you are," she addressed the baby, who sneezed in response, contentedly full and not crying. "But what should I name you? You probably already have a name, but calling you baby, child, ragamuffin- that's not going to work. So your temporary name shall be..." Skye paused for a moment, her bardic mind racing. "Aha! I'll call you Kuroshi, dark angel. works well with your little wings, don't you think?"
Smiling to herself, Skye started off on her trek towards the Castle Grella, Kuroshi in tow.

OOC- um, just as a reminder, the baby was a human/elven mix, with gray-feathered wings. ^_^ and i expect to run into this bard from talever, that i hear is almost as yummy as a cinnamon poptart. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 04-07-2002, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: Skydracgrrl ]
Old 04-07-2002, 10:42 AM   #122
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Garaeth saw this beautiful woman, and then saw his friends reaction, and grinned to himelf.
Even when they were younger, however much attention from the girls Eben got, he never got used to it and was prone to freezing like that 'Yes please, we'll have two of your home-brewed beers, and I'm sure my friend here wouldn't mind hearing a small tune' He said, smiling as she sauntered off, then seeing his friend, still tripping over his own words.
Old 04-07-2002, 11:32 AM   #123
TAOWolf
White Dragon

"EWWWWWW, that's just.......just........EWWWW!" Something moved on top of her head, and she reaches up. "RIBBIT, RIBBIT"......."ooOOOOooo, a FROG".

Tilara picks up the frog off her head, and stares it in the eyes, "My, you are a big one aren't you? What's your name? Are you lost? Are you taking a bath too.......?" As the questions go on and on, the frog rolls its eyes, and smacks her between the eyes with his tongue........"RIBBIT"
Old 04-07-2002, 12:59 PM   #124
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally posted by Skydracgrrl:
OOC- *skye crawls toward k-spree on hands and knees, cinnamon poptarts on a silver platter in front of her* all-mighty k-spree, please accept this offering for not participating. pretty-please with cinnamon poptarts on top may i participate again? *puppy eyes* you dont need to repost or anything.. i know where i left off. i just havent been able to get to the internet for awhile (about 2 1/2 months), so thats why ive been sorta, er, very behind. if you say i can participate again, ill just edit this into my response. ill restate your last post for my little adventure also. please consider it. *bows*

sorry if anyone lost their lunch reading post, lol. ^_^;;
[img]smile.gif[/img] Awwwww... All right, all right. You don't need to beg. I am the kind and benevolent Spree.

By the way everybody, I got my cartilage pierced! Woohoo! Ima rebel! Just like all those paladins in the grocery store! I think I'll go steal two grapes!
Old 04-07-2002, 01:31 PM   #125
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Garaeth
City Of Khalidin
(ooc: I am NOT trying to corrupt the paladins. The presence of pretty girls and alcohol is completely coincidental.)

~Eben held his head in one hand, embarrassed.~ "Praise the Gods if I don't blush when my own mother walks into the room!" ~He smiled good-naturedly.~ "I think I've got some sort of disease!" ~He shook his head, exhaled deeply, then grinned over at you.~ "Say Garaeth- d'you remember that one time back in Croshent when I..."

~The lady returned and set down two mugs in front of you and Eben. She pulled a stray lock of hair behind her ear and smiled, looking at you and then Eben.~ "You two are from Croshent??"

~Eben froze again for a moment, smiling edgily.~ "I er... We uh..." ~He nodded then managed to croak.~ "Yes." ~With a nervous chuckle he then took his mug.~ "Yes uh... Very nice place Croshent. Isn't it Garaeth?" ~He took a swig.~

Tilara
Trails Inn

Disgusted with the frog, you were preparing to hurl it away when you felt another weight, this time on your shoulder. You looked over to see another frog. Another weight on your opposite shoulder... Another frog! You found yourself soon almost completely surrounded by frogs.
Old 04-07-2002, 03:08 PM   #126
TAOWolf
White Dragon

OOC: *LMAO* cute, Spree

"UGH!! RIBBITS everywhere? I bet this is some joke of that durn elf's, just wait till I get my hands on him! GET OUTTA MY HAIR! EEP! HEY, no tickling!!!"

She starts giggling helplessly as the frogs crawl all over her. She heads towards shore, climbing out, and looking back amazed at all the frogs watching her......

"WHAT? You never see a naked kender before? Don't you leer at me! Quit sticking your tongues out at me!"

She hurriedly dresses, keeping an eye on all the frogs watching her......

[ 04-07-2002, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: TAOWolf ]
Old 04-07-2002, 03:22 PM   #127
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

'Indeed, we do hail from Croshent, have you heard of anything of interest about it, for we have been long on the road, and news would be welcome.'
Old 04-07-2002, 06:52 PM   #128
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Murdock

Murdock said nothing in return but simply picked up his various travelling comodities and followed Mia out the door down to the stree below.
Old 04-08-2002, 03:03 PM   #129
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
Lerris
On The Road To Eastway
(ooc: Hee hee. Thank ya! Gonna bake me a cake?)

~Ryley nodded.~ "Yessir. Traveled to Shadowrun once or twice with a caravan, but really haven't seen much but where we came from." ~He inhaled deeply as the winds shifted.~ "Sir, not to insult your views on winds of change, but I reckon a storm's brewing."

(ooc: Well, I could bake you a nice Chocolate cake, but, I was thinking more along the lines of a stacked Pop-Tart cake, in the shape of a smiley face........ )

~ I agree, but to what degree I can not tell....ok first lesson....here take a gander at this book.. When we get to Eastway we can decide what direction to go, hopefully somewhere interesting will present itself......

You Can Not Hide
Old 04-08-2002, 03:27 PM   #130
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Skye
Grella Castle
(ooc: Very yummy bard. Not so good as a cinnamon pop-tart, but he's a heated rival of cheescake. Very good... Unless you're lactose intolerant... )

~Kuroshi, as you'd now dubbed him, proved to be a better traveling companion than most grown men. He was cheerful, didn't whine, and ate everything you cooked with a smile on his face. He didn't cry once the entire twenty-four hours to Grella. The little sprite contented himself most of the way by chewing on anything he could see and tugging at your face. With fair luck, you made it to Grella Castle the following night. A guard at the gate smiled tiredly.~ "Welcome m'lady." ~Kuroshi, who already had the terrible habit of staying up to all hours of the night, cooed a hello to the human. The man smiled.~ "And welcome to you too little one." ~With a chuckle you were waved past into the walls...~

Tilara
Trails Inn
(ooc: I try.)

The frogs croaked at you defiantly, taking warning hops forward. They seemed to be trying to tell you to go away. One particularly big amphibian proceeded to chase you when you stood still for a moment.

Garaeth
City Of Khalidin

~She shook her head .~ "Oh no, nothing's happened." ~She smiled.~ "That little stretch between the desert and Lake Eharra is notorious for being peaceful." ~She rolled her green eyes.~ "Unlike this place. Khalidin's a fair nest of rogues. Exciting perhaps, but dangerous. Especially since those new thieves started slipping in and out."

Murdock
City Of Rhykatam

~Mia looked puzzedly to you as you strolled down the streets.~ "Which gate should we take??" ~She looked around, then shrugged.~ "I mean, I don't know anything about this girl. Where do you think she's gone? I mean... Do you have any clue? Do you think she stayed behind with that other guy?"

[ 04-08-2002, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: Killing Spree ]
Closed Thread