Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2002, 08:52 PM   #111
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Hey everyone, on 3,

Ahhhhhhhhh!
[img]tongue.gif[/img] What was that for?!
Old 04-03-2002, 09:14 PM   #112
TAOWolf
White Dragon

As Tilara heads out the door, and down the back path into the trees, she can hear the quiet trickling of streams roving their way down the mountains, and she smiles starting a jaunty humming as she walks.

She reaches down picking up a nice sized stone, and balances it on the end of her hoopak, bouncing it up in the air and catching it every time with the hoopak..........

Soon she reaches a small clearing, that borders right on a small pretty stream with clear cold water with a rocky bottom...

She looks behind her back up the path, and sets down her pack and hoopak, setting them on a rock near at hand by the water. She undresses quickly, and taking a deep breath dives off of a huge rock near the water's edge into the water, leaving no splash...

She surfaces with a HUGE grin on her face, and stares around, treading water, for once no words streaming out of her mouth as she continues her bath........
Old 04-03-2002, 11:20 PM   #113
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>That is spelled piñata...not pinata...silly girl...
Old 04-03-2002, 11:32 PM   #114
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Murdock

"Lady, I rarely sleep anymore. And once you get used to living the night life, well...it slowly captures you and doesn't let you go. It beckons you to stay up with it, and not leave it lonely. There is too much to be missed with too much sleep!

My! but what a hunger you have! Are all elves starving maniacs after a night of intimacy or just you?

Now, don't look at me like that! I have enjoyed the time together immensely, and with it out of my system as you bluntly put it, I shall be ready again to ...do whatever it is that we are bound to do. Now then...let's see...Oh yes! Zahara! We need to find her and get some information. I feel that there is much to do in that respect and the fact that there might be a large reward in it for the two of us would suffice quite well, don't you think?
What??? Why are you staring at me like that? You think I would not include you in on the spoils of our little business trip? On the contrary, I hope that you will be liking to join me in what may turn out to be a grand adventure that will lead to much riches! After all, if you're not rich...what are you besides poor???
Old 04-04-2002, 01:53 AM   #115
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Hey everyone, on 3,

Ahhhhhhhhh!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh... wat a pretty ending....
Old 04-04-2002, 01:56 AM   #116
Glorfindel

Glorfindel
Glorfindel looked at Lothali's hand and wondered if they shook hands the same way as on the surface... Asuming that they did Glorfindel proveded to shake her hand, releived that it was the same... Then whistling to Earros Glorfindel intoduced Lothali to the Dolphin that her's had almost cleaned up in the rush.
Old 04-04-2002, 09:42 AM   #117
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Daelan

Daelan growled at what the Elf said, he was NOT a boy, young perhaps, but definitely adult. And an unusually good thief as well, an insult to his skills and his age, not a good combination.

A swift backwards acrobatic move brought him out of the Elf's range, he would have to make a quick decision, attack the Elf, dive out of the window or run out the door.

Attacking the Elf seemed like a bad idea, he wasn't armored and his foe wielded an enchanted, though smaller, blade. Diving out the window would bring him to safety fastest, but it would mean leaving his things in his room behind and he might be diving out onto or into something unpleasant. Running out the door seemed the best idea, run out, get to his room, barricade the door and get out of the window.

Daelan jumped out of the door and landed in the hallway, he sped to his room and closed the door behind him, then pushed the bed in front of the door in such a way as to make it's opening difficult. Then, out of the window.....
Old 04-05-2002, 04:37 AM   #118
Glorfindel

OOC: How many dayz now Spree?
Old 04-06-2002, 01:04 PM   #119
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

OK, here are my ooc replies:
1. OK, I get it now. Just so ya'll know, awwwww is cooing, ahhhhh is screaming.
2. It's now 18 days until my birthday, Glrofindel. Thank ya for asking.
3. Silly girl, eh Larry?
LARRY IS A MODDING MONKEY!

[img]tongue.gif[/img] That is all.
Old 04-06-2002, 02:25 PM   #120
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Daelan
City Of Lirina
Attempting to Escape

You ran as fast as your legs could carry you, ignoring everything until you were out of sight from the tavern. The elf didn't seem to have a mind to pursue you, but you didn't care. You kept running blindly until your legs screamed out in pain. You were far from the boundaries of the city. Pain. Blackness.

Glorfindel
Lake Eharra
(ooc: How can you whistle underwater? HA!! Trout-slap on you! )

~Lothali looked at Earros.~ "What a handsome one you are!" ~The dolphin clicked agreement, bobbing his head, and Lothali chuckled.~ "Sorry my friend tried to run you over back there. He's a little crazy sometimes." ~Earros cracked a grin as if to say he understood perfectly. Lothali snickered and looked up at you.~ "Your dolphin is a trip." ~She looked at the glare Earros was shooting her and laughed again.~ "A real clown!"

Murdock
City Of Rhykatam

~Mia paused for a moment, looking past you at the wall.~ "Hmmmm... Ah, I know!" ~She looked up at you, eyebrows raised smugly.~ "Grateful." ~She then got to her feet and stretched with a yawn.~ "And... Conserving." ~She put on her shoes.~ "And... Self-efficient." ~She bit her lower lip as she picked up her sword.~ "Ah yes, humble." ~She smiled, stepping up and ruffling your hair.~ "Would it make you terribly sad if I stole everything you own?" ~She laughed.~ "No mention of the clothes off your back." ~She walked over to the door and hopped from one foot to another, anxious to move.~ "Come on! I'm sick of sitting around this blasted city with nothing to entertain myself with but you! Let's go!"

Tilara
Trails Inn
(ooc: It's kind of funny. I have had no experience with kenders before. They're kind of hard to describe... Like midgets on speed... )

You hummed, continueing your bath, seeing and hearing nothing exciting in the direction of the tavern on the horizon. On the opposite bank you saw what looked to be a bar of soap. Deciding to investigate, you swam over and peered at it. You then cringed back as you realized it wasn't soap, but a huge grub of some obviously gargantuan insect. You wondered if that was what Axel washed his hair with. You giggled to yourself, then gasped. You felt something on top of your head. (It's a frog!)
Closed Thread