Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2002, 07:39 PM   #101
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC: Oh goody.. only 24 dayz then a big Wanderers party ... and yus Pop-tarts Kick arse

Glorfindel
With a suddenly blank mind Glorfindel wondered just what his names was... "My name is.... Kalluin," He said with a slightly puzzled expression, then he adde "I have come from the Bulwark to aid in the struggle agsint the saughin and Malenti!"
Old 04-01-2002, 08:21 PM   #102
TAOWolf
White Dragon

She blushes, knowing he is making fun of her again, and wonders to herself, ~creek can't be THAT clean, or else he doesn't know how to wash his hair proper~

She grabs her pack and hoopak, and heads to the door, "Behind this place, eh? Okay be back in awhile..."
Old 04-02-2002, 09:57 AM   #103
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Daelan

Time: Midnight

Daelan took his two-handed sword, he intended to kill the elf with one clean stroke. Sneaking out of his room and into the hallway he silently opened the door to the elf's room and entered it...

As he moved towards the bed he quietly raised his blade....
Old 04-02-2002, 11:51 AM   #104
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>I am better at fighting demons than online romances, anyway. And I ain't old, you little tart!

Murdock

The pair walked hand in hand back up into the quiet, nightly streets. They entered the first public residential place that was within a short walk's distance. Once in thier room, the lights did not stay on for very long.

The next morning, Mithia awoke to find an empty spot by her side. Murdock suddenly came through the door with a tray of food and juices.

"Ahh!! You're awake! I didn't think you would recover quite that fast! Here...I brought you a little breakfast. Is there anything else that I can dig up for you???"
Old 04-02-2002, 08:05 PM   #105
thalali
Dungeon Master

OOC: 16 days till my birthday!!! YAY!!!!!!!

IC: Thalali asked gurd passing buy Thalali barely caought somthing about a stolen gold purse and the poisening of the mayor's son . "That sounds like Zahara to me" he said softly in the feret's ear. They wandered around town looking for clues and information. He saw a man pick pocketing some one. Thalali followed him. The man went into what looked like a hole in the ground. He walked about fifty paces until he came to an opening. It looked like there was a gathering of thieves. Thalali found a crate and stood on it. He cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled over ll the chatter "Does any one know Murdock or Zahara?"

[ 04-03-2002, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: thalali ]
Old 04-03-2002, 05:59 PM   #106
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc: Heh heh... Spree's been working very hard on her math. I don't wanna be in Pre-Algebra for a third year.

Thalali
ooc: Uhm... Talever's thieves guild isn't a public building. You better rephrase that or your character'll be toast like bread.

Murdock
City Of Rhykatam
ooc: You're going to regret that! Monsters it is, you... You... You silly banana!

~She yawned, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes and running a hand through the full length of her hair. She didn't pay any heed to your words, just attacked the food silently. After tearing away like a starved wolf for a moment she realized your mystified gaze. She grinned sheepishly up at you.~ "Rwwwhhh..." ~She swallowed and smiled.~ "Heh... Sorry!" ~She winked and took a polite sip of juice.~ "Worked up quite an appetite if you catch my meaning." ~Between bites of food she spoke.~ "So... Now that we've eh... Gotten that out of our systems. What's the plan? Are we gonna look for your friend?" ~She coughed and clenched her stomach.~ "Oooh... I ate that way too fast." ~She coughed again then smiled.~ "Yeah. So. Anyway. What're we gonna do? Hmmmm?" ~She paused.~ "What? What're you staring at? Have I got something on my chin?" ~She looked down at the empty tray.~ "Say... Where'd all the food go? Have you already eaten? And... Say, when did you get up? I mean... Gads... I wager you didn't get a wink last night. You've got to be dog tired. What time is it anyway? And why do you keep staring at me like that?!" ~She pulled her knees up to her chin. You blinked remorse. Her change in demeanor had caused you to wonder if she was the same elf. She was... Hyper?~ "Making me feel right self-concious you are."

Daelan
City Of Lirina

~The elf restlessly rolled over in bed, as if suffering from nightmares. He muttered things you could not hear. As your blade was ready to drop he opened his dark eyes, smiled up at you, and spoke clearly.~ "Randil atar. Edhel? Hmmm... Khelekir." ~You felt cold steel on the back of your neck. You swallowed in fear. The elf spoke again.~ "Khil Khelekir." ~You saw a silver-glowing katana float around your head and into the elf's hand. He smirked and held the blade to your throat.~ "What're you doing here, boy? You're not a very skilled thief to say the least. Did you intend to take this sword here? Nay... That would prove difficult.~ "He toyed with the blade at your jugular.~ "Very difficult."

ooc: Oh I'm sorry! I've got to go to karate! I'll finish the rest as soon as I get home! Promise!
Old 04-03-2002, 06:55 PM   #107
mistral4543

OOC>>> Well, anything but the girl-gets-thrown-off-the-horse-more-smooching scene [img]tongue.gif[/img] Otherwise, I think we can really call this the happy ending of my character
Old 04-03-2002, 08:30 PM   #108
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally posted by mistral4543:
OOC>>> Well, anything but the girl-gets-thrown-off-the-horse-more-smooching scene [img]tongue.gif[/img] Otherwise, I think we can really call this the happy ending of my character
ooc: All right Mistral. But let's make it official!

So the reclusive mage of Eastway made her way through past and pain. Mistral the lady persevered, and was rewarded a bounty greater than any dragon's clutch. A million stories and many leagues away in the Wood Of Eerie Howls, she met her kindred spirit. A sylvan elf, courageous and compassionate, Silas Ancarak. The two faced perils and trials immediately that others would pray never to face in a lifetime. They survived. So it seems is the power of destiny; and the power of love. And so...

Silas and Mistral lived:
Happily Ever After

THE END

[ 04-03-2002, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: Killing Spree ]
Old 04-03-2002, 08:32 PM   #109
Talthyr Malkaviel

Hey everyone, on 3,

Ahhhhhhhhh!
Old 04-03-2002, 08:51 PM   #110
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Garaeth
City Of Khalidin
(ooc: A whole grape! HOLY BOJANGLES! What's this world coming to?!)

~Eben sighed, looking about the tavern, in a state of restlessness. Suddenly he straightened and cleared his throat.~

~A woman approached, apparently serving for the tavern, but clad more for travel than such a lowly occupation. Her speech was unnaturally elequent for one of a city such as Khalidin. All of these things accompanined by her blazing red hair, clean pearly skin, and electric green eyes made her stick out like a sore thumb. She offered you both a warm easy smile.~ "Hello good sirs, and welcome to The Basilisk's Bed. Is there ought that I can get for you tonight? Food, drink?" ~Her eyes averted to a lute slung on her shoulder.~ "Song?" ~She smiled at Eben, he'd gone completely rigid.~ "Anything m'lord?"

Glorfindel
Lake Eharra
(ooc: You're gonna throw me a party? [img]smile.gif[/img] That's so nice!! We can use Larry as a pinata... This'll be so much fun! Pop-tarts for Glorfindel!)

~The elf looked enthusiastic.~ "Really? You're from the Bulwark?" ~She smiled.~ "That's nice. I thought I was the only foreigner here. I came all the way from the Fallen River. Took me two-and-a-half weeks to get here." ~She winced.~ "Eh, forgive my manners." ~She offered a webbed hand to shake.~ "I'm Lothali."

Tilara
Trails Inn
ooc: Go ahead and post again.
Closed Thread