Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2002, 10:03 PM   #91
TAOWolf
White Dragon

She huffs for awhile, and slowly starts to grin, "Aww, thats okay I guess, you must not know much about kender is all.....I could tell you all about my 567 relatives if you like?"

She takes a swig of wine, and backflips onto the chair, holding the unspilled mug of wine, and grins, "But I was serious about the bath, could I take one?"
Old 03-31-2002, 10:14 PM   #92
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Murdock
City Of Rhykatam
(ooc: [img]tongue.gif[/img] Excuses excuses. LOL.)

~She looked up at you and smiled.~ "I've no doubt of that." ~She sighed, looking on as the stars began to dance in the twilight. She nuzzled against you, purring subliminal contentment.~ "Hmmmm..." ~She yawned and delved her head deeper into your chest.~ "Must... Stay... Awake..." ~She chuckled.~ "No falling asleep on the human. Bad Mia."

[ 03-31-2002, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: Killing Spree ]
Old 03-31-2002, 10:30 PM   #93
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>Ok...are we gonna have to take this offline to finish???
This is nearly impossible to complete without somebody screaming foul! Oh well, here we go...just don't turn me in...the character you are playing is older than dirt, so it's not like I am making out with a 13 (soon to be 14) year old...right?

Murdock

Running his fingers through her hair, Murdock whispers, "Come now, dear one. Let us find a place to stay the night. The air is chill, and you must be kept warm...we wouldn't want you catching cold, now would we?"

[ 03-31-2002, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 04-01-2002, 09:33 AM   #94
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Daelan

Daelan paid for a room as well, honestly he was tired, but he also needed an excuse to be upstairs. With a bit of luck he'd have killed the Elf and left with the blade before sunrise.
Old 04-01-2002, 01:32 PM   #95
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:

Lerris
On The Road To Eastway

~Ryeley nodded.~ "All right sir." ~The boy followed you to a nearby tree, sighing relief as he slumped against the oak's trunk.~ "I say, how far do you think it is yet?"
~I'm guessing we should arriving around sun down, an hour or two more. Have you travelled before, to the own of eastway, or anywhere for that matter?~

~We best rest a short time, I feel that something big is about to happen, the winds of change are blowing.......~

(ooc: Happy early B-day..........yay )

You Can Not Hide
Old 04-01-2002, 04:49 PM   #96
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC: Foul [img]tongue.gif[/img] j/k.

IC: 'Indeed, if some decent paladins were sent here it would indeed do good for it, this place is a positive haven for their ilk, and I'd gladly be rid of them.'
'For now though, I think we may have to settle with finding what accomodation we can.'
He said while urging on his horse again.
Old 04-01-2002, 06:14 PM   #97
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc: Wheeee!!! 23 days to my birthday!! Mark your calenders ya'll, April 24th! This is not an April Fools joke! (Though I did just cut off a finger... Heh heh heh.)

Tilara
Trails Inn

~He nodded with a smile, returning to his full extreme height.~ "Aye m'lady. There's a fair rushing creek just behind this place. Shallow enough even for you I'd reckon. Keeps me clean as a whistle if you need inspects its quality." ~He mockingly flinched.~ "I hope I don't offend her kender majesty?"

Murdock
City Of Rhykatam
(ooc: ~Nods quickly~ Right, right, of course! ~Looks at floor with dismayed expression~ And I'm not necking with a guy twice my age... Yeck!! I don't know if I can do this now! That's like... Like kissing a dinosaur...)

~She smiled, then whispered a reply in your ear.~ "How sweet, you are worried of my health." ~She smiled.~ "But I find it curious. Would I be remote in guessing that you intend to keep me warm by ridding me of my clothes?" ~She toyed with your hair.~ "That could be viewed as contridiction." ~She looked you in the eye and smiled.~ "But I think you know what you're doing." ~She took your hand with a smirk.~ "Come on then Murdock. I'm giving you half a chance."
(ooc: OK, take over. I can't handle any more of this flirting without a bucket. Mistral's seasoned you well for this in all those caves and closets, so this should be no problem. Godspeed my friend.)

Daelan
City Of Lirina

~You situated yourself in your own room, preparing what you would need for the coming murder and thievery. Soon all was situated and the tavern was quiet. If you were going to act, now would be opportune.~
(ooc: Don't just go in and kill the dude. That wouldn't be fair.)

Lerris
On The Road To Eastway
(ooc: Hee hee. Thank ya! Gonna bake me a cake?)

~Ryley nodded.~ "Yessir. Traveled to Shadowrun once or twice with a caravan, but really haven't seen much but where we came from." ~He inhaled deeply as the winds shifted.~ "Sir, not to insult your views on winds of change, but I reckon a storm's brewing."

Garaeth
City Of Khalidin
(ooc: [img]tongue.gif[/img] And paladins wonder why I don't like 'em! They're so stiff! Never wanna have any fun! They're just so... Pure... And... Stuff... )

~Eben nodded.~ "This is what it boils down to my friend. Time to test our mettle in the face of the foul."

[ 04-01-2002, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: Killing Spree ]
Old 04-01-2002, 06:20 PM   #98
Talthyr Malkaviel

OOC: Well, I'm normally a CN Sorcerer, but I felt like a change, and who said paladins are stiff? Just last week I saw one take a grape in a supermarket when no-one was looking, why they're all corrupt!!!

IC: After pacing around with their horses, they chanced upon a suitable looking inn, it was the least filthy, and seemed to be slightly less dodgy than some of the others.
They had their horses stabled and proceeded to sit down at one of the thick oak tables and relax before getting some sleep.
Also, any information overheard would not be unwelcome.
Old 04-01-2002, 07:14 PM   #99
mistral4543

Mistral

Nodding, she runs her fingers through Lommel's mane gently, smiling as the mare's ears rub against them affectionately ~ "I'm ready." ~ Bending down to whisper into Lommel's ears ~ "Lommel... what a beautiful name you have..." ~ Strokes the mane again ~ "Would you be so kind as to grant me a ride?"

In answer, the mare neighs softly and takes off for the path ahead of them, adjusting to a comfortably rapid pace.

Heart thumping from the gallops and senses thrilling from exhilaration, Mistral breaks into peals of laughter.
Old 04-01-2002, 07:33 PM   #100
thalali
Dungeon Master

OOC: oh yeah Spree well mine is in 17 days buyah [img]tongue.gif[/img] . by the way do you want to come to my party?

Thalali had dumped the rest ofhis toxins out in the woods so he had nothing to worry about. The gaurds let him in. The whole city was swarming with guards. I wonder what happened here Thalali thought.

[ 04-01-2002, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: thalali ]
Closed Thread