Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2007, 04:59 PM   #31
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

I almost forgot to say thanks for the mace.

Much appreciated despite the price that extortionist of a merchant charges for it.
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 06:01 PM   #32
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Yeah, I found a couple of maces down there that are really nice...Glad it wasn't just me with the wandering guardians...I just pushed the wait for help button, and waited until it wandered to where it couldn't see me, then I ran like hell...
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 09:32 AM   #33
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

did a solo run last night into the world of The Metal Mage. these are a few things I found...

1) the level looks absolutely fantastic!

2) found the store (after a LOT of searching and getting myself killed) far and away from where I started. the buyback prices are... abyssmal, but the PURCHASING prices make up for it! *Muahahahahahaha*

3) Jaraos is not invinceable. (Died fighting Ferragar Keepers)

4) GUSS is not invinceable! (Died fighting Ferrager Keepers as well!)

5) Equipping Jaraos and Guss with items inside of Level Fifteen makes for pure unadulterated fun. *glee!*

6) Some of my items finally made it into the module! YAY! (Yes, the shuriken are some of mine, as well as the new armor for epic level bards.)

7) Carry spares of everything. Lost a sword. Lost a CLUB. Lost a shield. Almost lost my armor as well, but the little creep died before it could mow down on it.

8) There's some new armor down there (and in Level Fourteen) that need a few professionals to test out...

9) Greything's list of "The Ideal Armory" is almost dead on. Thanks for the listing!
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 03:40 PM   #34
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

I do have these blanks in my memory from time to time.

If I did suggest "The Ideal Armory" then wow.

I really think someone else should have the credit.
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 06:21 PM   #35
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

The level seemed much more balanced today, with the exception of the wandering guardians, who quickly made archer paste out of me.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:53 PM   #36
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Greything:
I do have these blanks in my memory from time to time.

If I did suggest "The Ideal Armory" then wow.

I really think someone else should have the credit.
I believe I got one listing from you, and the other from StigTC.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 03:28 AM   #37
StigTC

I did an ideal armory?
I must be suffering from the same thing as Grey.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote