Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2003, 07:57 AM   #61
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
I have an official statment:

I tracked the guy down on MSN and asked him why he was assaulting Ironworks...

At first I thought he was playing dumb, but now this has elevated...

In a statment by this guy to the people of ironworks:

"I would like to appologize for the actions of my friend, who used my e-mail adress to sign up with Ironworks... He likes to play forgotten realms games on there... I don't like forums myself... His actions do not reflect my own... please stop sending me e-mails and threatening MSN messages..."

He's now changing his e-mail account to something else and is hoping the onslaught his friend started stops, but there's just one problem now...

If it was his FRIEND using his e-mail account... Then that means the person wholikesgames might be an active member at ironworks, or someone who was previously banned. . .

>_> I'm not trying to start conspiracy theories i'm just supplying the information I've gained...

Toodles!
I find this 'statement' very unlikely. Show me in CODE DK, how you exactly 'tracked' this person down? I can read that information... How exactly did you find and match this user that was posting? His IP would only show him as a ISP/location, not a secondary service.

Please let me know, PM please.

[ 06-23-2003, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 06-23-2003, 08:03 AM   #62
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Ziroc said:
Quote:
Shit... I'd GATE his ass. screw arrows..
Yeah...good thing,but I would prefer if Choc would schratch his a$$. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Go [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img]
Old 06-23-2003, 08:03 AM   #63
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Xen:
quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
I have an official statment:

I tracked the guy down on MSN and asked him why he was assaulting Ironworks...

At first I thought he was playing dumb, but now this has elevated...

In a statment by this guy to the people of ironworks:

"I would like to appologize for the actions of my friend, who used my e-mail adress to sign up with Ironworks... He likes to play forgotten realms games on there... I don't like forums myself... His actions do not reflect my own... please stop sending me e-mails and threatening MSN messages..."

He's now changing his e-mail account to something else and is hoping the onslaught his friend started stops, but there's just one problem now...

If it was his FRIEND using his e-mail account... Then that means the person wholikesgames might be an active member at ironworks, or someone who was previously banned. . .

>_> I'm not trying to start conspiracy theories i'm just supplying the information I've gained...

Toodles!
Very interesting info might I say. But how is it possible that his "friend" used his E-mail. Or his "friend" is a Hacker,or his "friend" just lives with manhwolikes games or maybe manhwolikesgames is just lieing. [/QUOTE]If this story is TRUE, then It is the same gimp that created that fake ironworks site. Remember that? Heh. I actually had a long email conversation with the webmaster of that forum hosting site, and he sent me loads of log files. I know exactly who this 'colorful' person is... His day is coming.. [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]

[ 06-23-2003, 08:04 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

Old 06-23-2003, 08:07 AM   #64
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

Kaltia once called me a troll but i liked my post so much nothing wrong with it... tough i might have given the finger 2 dundee... O_o
Old 06-23-2003, 08:09 AM   #65
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Let us know what [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img] will do to him...

I have an adivice for the guy:run like hell,and barricade your house do whatever you won`t but still will not be safe when Choc comes...vendetta
Old 06-23-2003, 08:10 AM   #66
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

As soon as I finish up my Webarea design, I will be changing some things at IW.

Main new rule will be:

NO 'free' email accounts will be excepted - means Hotmail,lycos and such

Since your email address is safe with me, and I don't sell email addresses, it shouldn't be an issue. I may also be providing ironworksforum.com addresses for those that need them in the future--gotta see how It goes.

Old 06-23-2003, 08:18 AM   #67
Zero Alpha

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
As soon as I finish up my Webarea design, I will be changing some things at IW.

Main new rule will be:

NO 'free' email accounts will be excepted - means Hotmail,lycos and such

Since your email address is safe with me, and I don't sell email addresses, it shouldn't be an issue. I may also be providing ironworksforum.com addresses for those that need them in the future--gotta see how It goes.
so will those of use using hotmail have to switch, or is it just for new users. id hate to think id have to get yet another e-mail adress.

thanks
Old 06-23-2003, 08:48 AM   #68
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

huh? you have to explain better Ziroc im not english will i be deleted beacuse i got Hotmail account?
Old 06-23-2003, 10:31 AM   #69
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Cristian:
huh? you have to explain better Ziroc im not english will i be deleted beacuse i got Hotmail account?
Did I say that? [img]smile.gif[/img] nope! All existing Members will be fine. No change needed. This only applies to NEW users.

Old 06-23-2003, 01:08 PM   #70
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

[quote]Originally posted by Melusine:
Quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
[qb] Now have you actually read Stevenson's story or are you just trying to be a smartass?
I wasnt being a smartass - I was being a confused ass [img]tongue.gif[/img] I've never even read the book. The closest i've been near it was when I watched the page master [img]tongue.gif[/img] Anyone seen that movie? I aint seen it in ages [img]tongue.gif[/img]