Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2001, 08:02 PM   #61
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Maybe butterfly-boy needs that cloak that raises your charisma!! Quick! Someone! What is the cheat code for it???

------------------

Larry, a loyal guardian of the OHF, and devoted member of the Ironworks
Old 05-23-2001, 08:15 PM   #62
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hi, Yorrick, I'm doing well. Glad your experience with the Americans was so positive.

------------------
O_H_F

Old 05-23-2001, 09:32 PM   #63
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Look, I think that's quite enough from everyone. Swearing is tolerated on this board as long as it is not directed at anyone. Everyone just needs to cool down. Psyche you have to realize that people will be biased by what you did a couple of days ago, their memories aren’t that short. Despite that we are willing to give you a chance (well I am anyway) to start fresh, FORGET about what happened with all the flaming a couple of days ago and be a new person. It’s only because you are posting from a different IP address that you managed to get back in here.

If you want to stay, you should stay!
If you want to leave, you should leave!

That's it, no flaming, no garbage throwing, no whinging and no histrionics - from everyone!

I think you need to chill out, leave your ego at the door and act like a normal person rather than making your entrance such a big deal.

Guys, please don’t flame him anymore, let the dude try and settle in. Conversely Pysche you need to earn the respect of people here. It’s not hard to do that with this bunch at all, but it all starts with you.

Ball’s in your court.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 05-23-2001).]
Old 05-23-2001, 09:34 PM   #64
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Look, I think that's quite enough from everyone. Swearing is tolerated on this board as long as it is not directed at anyone. Everyone just needs to cool down. Psyche you have to realize that people will be biased by what you did a couple of days ago, their memories aren’t that short. Despite that we are willing to give you a chance (well I am anyway) to start fresh, FORGET about what happened with all the flaming a couple of days ago and be a new person. It’s only because you are posting from a different IP address that you managed to get back in here.

Having said all that, nobody’s begging you to stay, but nobody’s begging you to leave either. I think you need to chill out, leave your ego at the door and act like a normal person rather than making your entrance such a big deal.

Guys, please don’t flame him anymore, let the dude try and settle in. Conversely Pysche you need to earn the respect of people here. It’s not hard to do that with this bunch at all, but it all starts with you.

Ball’s in your court.

Mems... you still around? msn on working?

CB

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-23-2001, 09:42 PM   #65
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Mems... you still around? msn on working?

CB

I'm in the office, no MSN there I'm afraid - I have to type all my posts on Outlook and copy and paste it to here because I don't want people to see me not working!!

------------------
Old 05-23-2001, 09:45 PM   #66
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
I'm in the office, no MSN there I'm afraid - I have to type all my posts on Outlook and copy and paste it to here because I don't want people to see me not working!!
Where would you want mail?
which addy?

Simbul

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-23-2001, 10:01 PM   #67
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Where would you want mail?
which addy?

Simbul

work one, please.

------------------
Old 05-23-2001, 10:18 PM   #68
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:

work one, please.

ok

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-23-2001, 10:50 PM   #69
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Psychedelic Buttafly:
Guess I am Not Good Enough for the Board!!!! I mean some people do welcome me, but i get this funny feeling that you dont really like me coz you dont know me and i feel the odd one out!! I bet you didnt treat jerome like this when way back to his very first email he took the rip out of all you and you just joined in. But with me you treat like a comenor, i feel a bad atmosphere towards me. so im gone unless you can convince me otherwise!!!! But only if ya want me to stay, i mean iam only a newcomer!!!1

been there, done that, and it can be discouraging...
and that's before I discovered this site's forums

but continue to stick around will you?
I'm sure there are some people you enjoyed having a conversation with and reading the posts....then you might recover from being lonely...

------------------

[This message has been edited by adam warlock (edited 05-23-2001).]
Old 05-23-2001, 10:52 PM   #70
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Psychedelic Buttafly:
Guess I am Not Good Enough for the Board!!!! I mean some people do welcome me, but i get this funny feeling that you dont really like me coz you dont know me and i feel the odd one out!! I bet you didnt treat jerome like this when way back to his very first email he took the rip out of all you and you just joined in. But with me you treat like a comenor, i feel a bad atmosphere towards me. so im gone unless you can convince me otherwise!!!! But only if ya want me to stay, i mean iam only a newcomer!!!1

Funny, you were the one that started this, and now you ask us to kiss your butt to stay? Come on now Butter dude, if you just posted nicely, without insults you would have been received much better replies.

Am I going to ask you to stay around? Nope. But if you want to, that is cool too, as long as you're civil to everyone, and can refrain from personal attacks.

Don't worry about getting a bad wrap, a few here at first did I'm sure, but now they're awesome Daily posters (and not so daily.. hehe)

In the words of Chocolate T. Goodness:
"If you piss someone off once, you are tolerated, and sometimes forgiven.
Piss them off many times, and they despise you"

welcome to the insane asylum!

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks