Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2004, 12:10 AM   #1
whick3
Dungeon Master

I've not seen any posts about this, but it seems like something fun to do. I've read the books, but I'm going to need alittle help to make sure its 100% correct, well, as close as we can get it. Forgive the spelling of the names.

Drizzt= Elf, Ranger, Duel swords, high dex and sens, maybe a lvl of rogue for some stealth.

Wulfgar= Human, fighter, Mace, str and vit

Regis= hobbit,thief , heh the cheapest mace you can find, hes goign to suck in combat, so thats about as real as i can get.

Catti-bri= human, fighter simple sword major bow skills.

brurnor= dwarf fighter, axe

6th= i'm not sure who to put here really, this party needs some magic bad

well thats all i can come up with, your free to work on or change anything, if you have a better idea, just post it [img]smile.gif[/img]
whick3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 04:14 AM   #2
Silpion
Dungeon Master

I haven't read those books, but there surly exist an evil magic casting villain. They won't like each other, but hey, they're crashed together and are now sitting in the same boat.

Viconia from the Baldur's Gate games seems to be an excellent choice. [img]smile.gif[/img]

(If you haven't played BG: Viconia is a female drow cleric of Shar. Her alignment is initialy evil but can be changed to neutral during the game by a true hero with an open heart.)
Silpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 01:17 PM   #3
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Why don't you put Catterly in there? You know, the Priest with Ivan & Pikel if you want. That will give you a healer a fighter and you can mess arond with something druidish.
You could use a Harple brother for magic, or even the mage that was on Deuremonts ship with Drizzt and Cattie brie.
Old 06-09-2004, 01:14 AM   #4
MasterPooBaa
Zhentarim Guard

Yep cadderly in there as a Priest... allthough technically he is more of a psionic or possibly monk.
Also his wife danica as a monk. (she does monkish things like hitting monsters with fists, but no magic power to speak of).

Then again for magic power there was Drizzt's woman from silverymoon, lady alustrael as a mage.

Matchlor Harpel. Mage
Dudermont. Fighter
Harkel Harpel. Mad Mage

Hmmm then again there are other forgotten realms combo's to do as well.

Alias Swordsman. Fighter
Dragonbait Lizardman Paladin/lord (could do dracon).
Olive. Hobbit thief
That mage guy.
The sage/cleric alias helps.

OR

Arilyn moonblade. Elf fighter
Danilo Than. Mage/bard
Old 06-09-2004, 10:45 PM   #5
SecretMaster
Apophis

Hey, your forgettin someone. Artemis Entreri. So he and Drizzt might be arch-enemies. He'd still be cool to have. I'd say he's a ninja
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote