Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2003, 12:51 PM   #1
Zintzu KThol
Elite Waterdeep Guard

[[IC ON]]

Hail and well met.

My name is Zintzu K`Thol, i hail from the Leezord clan K'Thol an ancient and powerful clan. I took the quest for the Main blade many moons ago, through the guidance of my Shaman Elder Zta, a vernable Leezord in his own right. Our clan is very learned in the ways of battle and communication with the other races of this realm and choose to remain neutral with all races for the betterment of all. I come to these Halls of knowledge in search of more help and guidance from those who too quest for this Holy relic. Currently I quest with only my Elder whose skills in the arcane are growing ever stronger, while i use my skill in blade and armor to protect him. I hope I am welcome here as i too welcome you all into my Warriors Heart.

[[ IC off]]

Hello all nice to finally be able to post! This board seems like a great place for those also hopelessly addicted to W&W like myself [img]smile.gif[/img] Get used to me ill be here for some time!
Zintzu KThol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 01:27 PM   #2
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Hello and welcome to the Wizards and Warriors forum, Zintzu KThol. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Are you currently playing Wizards and Warriors yourself or have you played it? In any case this forum is THE place for knowledge and information about it.
Old 05-22-2003, 01:31 PM   #3
Zintzu KThol
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by bsftcs:
Hello and welcome to the Wizards and Warriors forum, Zintzu KThol. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Are you currently playing Wizards and Warriors yourself or have you played it? In any case this forum is THE place for knowledge and information about it.
[[OC]]
Just started playing it a few days ago and am utterly in love with it [img]smile.gif[/img] I tend to roleplay alot (as you can probibly tell), i really get into my chars, IM playing a Duo as of now a "Fighter" and a "Caster" and keeping them like that for the most part, im really looking for Plan's for such a combination, i was going to play a SOlo game but a duo is more my style, I love all the features of W&W just wish it was moddable, OF all the single player RPGS i have ever played this one ranks in the top 5 (sorry FF7 is still #1!!)
Old 05-22-2003, 01:33 PM   #4
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Welcome to the boards, Zintzu KThol! May the legend of your clan grow with every passing day in the Gael Serran.

It's always a pleasure to meet fellow addicts, and I think you'll find a ready fix easily available here whenever you need it. Do keep us apprised of your adventures, and come back in often.

BTW, did I mention the new member obligatory round at the Boogre Bar?
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 01:39 PM   #5
Zintzu KThol
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
Welcome to the boards, Zintzu KThol! May the legend of your clan grow with every passing day in the Gael Serran.

It's always a pleasure to meet fellow addicts, and I think you'll find a ready fix easily available here whenever you need it. Do keep us apprised of your adventures, and come back in often.

BTW, did I mention the new member obligatory round at the Boogre Bar?
[[OC]]
I shall write up a Journal, kinda like what a few people are doing rigth now (thats the main thing that attracted me to this forum in the first place). I love to write especiallly if other people are enjoying it.

[[IC]]
*sits down at the bar*
aye thank ye for your kindness, it will be remembered.
*sips his drink and relaxes *
Old 05-22-2003, 01:44 PM   #6
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Do keep us posted. We all LOVE to help, if any problems arise.
Old 05-22-2003, 02:05 PM   #7
WillowIX
Apophis

Welcome to the board Zintzu. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] It's always nice to see fellow W&W addicts, there are quite a lot of us in here although not all of us frequent this board any longer. However they are still active at Ironworks. I hope you will enjoy your stay. If you need help you will find that this board is the best around. [img]smile.gif[/img]
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 03:11 PM   #8
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
Welcome to the board Zintzu. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] It's always nice to see fellow W&W addicts, there are quite a lot of us in here although not all of us frequent this board any longer. However they are still active at Ironworks. I hope you will enjoy your stay. If you need help you will find that this board is the best around. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Yeah... SOME of us go hiding off in GD and other strange areas, neglecting those who first welcomed them into the friendly confines of the W&W board, the finest hangout in the western world and the locaiton of the only bar that actually sells liqour in the Gael Serran....

Nice to see you back for your semi-monthly visit

HEY!!! Keep that Willow Stick away from me.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 03:36 PM   #9
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
Yeah... SOME of us go hiding off in GD and other strange areas, neglecting those who first welcomed them into the friendly confines of the W&W board, the finest hangout in the western world and the locaiton of the only bar that actually sells liqour in the Gael Serran....

Nice to see you back for your semi-monthly visit

HEY!!! Keep that Willow Stick away from me.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I know Bungleau. I met the friendliest chap in the GD forum yesterday. Strange, he shared YOUR username. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I actually meant Davros, MagiK and the rest of the gang as you very well know.

But there is no place like home. [img]smile.gif[/img]
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 04:00 PM   #10
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Zintzu KThol!!!

This is a really nice board with a lot of friendly, helpful and creative posters!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote