Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2002, 08:24 AM   #1
Steve Fox
Banned Troll
Drow Warrior

Is life worth living you die anyway at the end of it all(pretty gruesome topic but that's the kind of guy I am!)insight into life after death or anything would be good
Old 11-05-2002, 08:26 AM   #2
Daniel Doolan
Elite Waterdeep Guard

it probably isn't but i dont cear
i live life to its fullest
Old 11-05-2002, 08:30 AM   #3
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve Fox:
insight into life after death or anything would be good
Tell you wot, when I die, I'll inform you ok? [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe, I dont know if I *can* inform you, or even if you'll hear, but I'll try. Sound fair? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2002, 08:34 AM   #4
Gromnir
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Is life worth living you die anyway at the end of it all(pretty gruesome topic but that's the kind of guy I am!)insight into life after death or anything would be good
Hey Steve! If you die before me then try to tell me something about it O.K?
hehehe [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]
Thinking of death while living,<br />This is the warrior\'s way<br />thinking of pain when in pleasure.<br />keeps you alive from day to day<br /><br />Time is a great teacher, and then kills all it\'s students.<br /><br />DJG\'s first official helper and second in command. <br /><br />
Old 11-05-2002, 08:34 AM   #5
Steve Fox
Banned Troll
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
insight into life after death or anything would be good
Tell you wot, when I die, I'll inform you ok? [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe, I dont know if I *can* inform you, or even if you'll hear, but I'll try. Sound fair? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]O.K that sounds fair to me!
Old 11-05-2002, 08:39 AM   #6
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*grin* good so we have a deal then heheh. Unfortuantly, I dont plan to die for quite a while yet, and even if I did, I get the feeling my girl might just drag me back to the land of the living... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2002, 09:23 AM   #7
Epona
Zartan

Ooooh no no no Swedish no!

I do not feel like that at all, I enjoy every minute of life, I believe we only get one shot at it and I'm going to make the best of it and enjoy myself.

Basically I'm a bit of an ethical hedonist (the view that our fundamental moral obligation is to maximise pleasure and happiness and minimise pain, especially that concerned with worrying about death, as espoused by the Greek philosopher Epicurus).

I live every day as if it were going to be my last, while hoping I have many more to come since I'm also an eternal optimist! I don't put off stuff I want to do, I strive to get maximum pleasure out of any situation, view the best in everything, and even if something goes wrong and is unpleasant I view it as a lesson learned and hence a valuable experience.
Old 11-05-2002, 10:37 AM   #8
Indemaijinj
Symbol of Cyric

No, that's why we have to live it.
Old 11-05-2002, 10:41 AM   #9
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
For as long as there is beer... yes, it's worth living.
Old 11-05-2002, 10:44 AM   #10
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Steve...it's pretty poor form, and against the rules here, to post a thread under one logon and answer it using other ones (Daniel Doolan, Gromnir). You, Daniel Doolan AND Gromnir have exactly the same IP address which means either a) you are all the same person; or b) you are sharing the same computer.

If you're taking the piss, consider it no harm done, but you can't have multiple logons here. After all, DJG personally requested your logon be approved, and we trust him. Choose a logon name and stick to it, please - otherwise we'll choose one for you. Email me when you've chosen what you want to be known as. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-05-2002, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]