Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2001, 08:09 PM   #1
skywalker
Banned User

As I was posting today, I came to realization.

I like this board - a lot, and I come here a lot, too.

Thank you all for making this so.

I return you now, to your regularly scheduled forum.

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2001, 08:29 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Ditto!!!

And thanks for taking the time to say so too, Mark!! Just one of the things that makes this place special!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2001, 08:37 PM   #3
Moni

ME TOO!
: )
Moni
Old 01-10-2001, 10:53 PM   #4
adam mage

I agree
In truth, this color layout of this forum is easier on my eyes though I did miss the icons above the message text box....
Old 01-10-2001, 11:28 PM   #5
Lily the Ranger

Me, too. Laughter is good medicine. When we do move to the new board and you look at Wyv's post total . . . YOU MUST ADD 1000! Through rain or sleet or dark of night she is here. My first post was LADDERS and she comforted me that I was not an idiot but walking wounded like the rest of the players!

Old 01-11-2001, 05:46 PM   #6
skywalker
Banned User

I didn't ever realize that Wyvern is a "her". With Wyvern, Lily and Moni, it's good to know that some of the best posters here aren't guys. This not being just a "boys club" makes it even better.
(No chauvinism intended)

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2001, 05:56 PM   #7
Absynthe

I must agree, this is one of the friendliest and most helpful forums I've come across.
From my limited experience, this seems to be above-the-norm for nice people content.
Old 01-11-2001, 11:04 PM   #8
Moni

Awww! Thank you guys SO much! That is such sweet music to a woman's ears!

If you are fairly new to the board, may I suggest reading Efreeti_Genie's Thread:
"Poll: Laughing So Hard You're Missing The Keys?"

Total Hilarity!!! We have some great guys that post one here too, you'll read some exerpts in there that will make you laugh & inspire you as well!

: )
Moni
Old 01-11-2001, 11:12 PM   #9
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hiya!

I must concur! This forum is the greatest...everyone here makes it fun, and so many funny personalities!

Go for the eyes Boo! ARGGGGGGGGGG!

Less talk, more fight!

Scronan

P.S. Ya know Wyv, I remembered in that RPG I made, one of the toughest monsters was a "Crimson Wyvern" that breathed ice, fire acid and caused thunderstorms. Heh.
Scronan is offline   Reply With Quote