Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2003, 07:57 AM   #11
Annatar
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
when I was small I love to conduct experiment on small animal. i sometimes create potions ( all from mixtures of my mother perfume ) and throw small ants into it. Also I love to catch chickens, cut their neck in half and watch they run away with their head hanging. it was fun( at that time of course ).
thats just sick [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]

I was 8 or 9, it was on school and me and my friends really hated a surtain teacher... before he come in the classroom we put like 2 tubes of superglue on his chair (with wheels on it a buro chair) The guy didn't even noticed it and sat right down on the glue... drinking his coffee and giving some grades from a test we had that week...

when he tried to get up his pants where glued (it took him about 30 minutes to get out of the chair ) the hole class got willed and really laughed like hell..

note: we got expiled for 2 weeks but it was certainly worth it
Old 02-07-2003, 04:39 PM   #12
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Eating rotten ham and catching salmonella *liberal use of the 'shades smiley goes here*

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 02-07-2003, 05:36 PM   #13
purre
Banned

tripped over and rolled down steel plated stairs. it was a bit stupid thing to do [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 02-07-2003, 10:07 PM   #14
Niadh
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
This was extremely painful. When I was 2 or 3 I was using the bathroom and the toilet seat fell on my nether regions.OH THE PAIN!!!
That happened to me a fortnight ago....

When 2, maybe 3, I fell down the stairs and slipt my head open. Stupid thing- I repeated it two weeks later. Both times I had to go to hospital and get stitches. As I went in a short period twice the social work was called round to my house. hehe.

Later incident- I thought my sisters skiping ropes thrown round a tree branch once would support my wieght. I stood on the pile of bricks to start high. The rope supported me for the first 3 swings. On the way back of the thrid they snapped. My head fell onto the corner of the brick. I felt OK, my friend said otherwise, I had to go to A&E. 4 hours later I had stitches. Almsot as bad as the time it took them 2 hours to tell me I had hurt my foot. :
A Knight is sworn to darkness. <br />His heart knows only hatred.<br />His sword destroys the helpless,<br />His might imprisons the weak.<br />His wrath upholds the wicked, <br />His word speaks only lies.<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.boomspeed.com/niadh/newiwsig.jpg\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 02-07-2003, 10:18 PM   #15
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

Sticking my head up over a hedge between two different gangs of kids who were throwing rocks at each other. *ding* (sees stars) followed by a trip to the hospital...
Old 02-07-2003, 10:57 PM   #16
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

I was about, I dont know, 4 or 5 when this happened..Me and my family were in Weiners or Mongomery Wards or some store like that..Well, you know how those stores are..Boring as hell, escpeicly for a 4 or 5 year old little boy..So as my mother and two sisters were shopping around I decided to climb on of those things that hold the clothes and tipped it over, sending a domino effect through the store...Heh, yeah that was pretty cool
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 02-09-2003, 09:54 PM   #17
HolyWarrior
User Suspended for 2 weeks by Ziroc [Dec30]

When I was about 7 my mom and I stopped at the corner drug store (yeah, I'm old, get over it). She gave me $10 and a letter to mail. I thus proceed to mail the $10 and try to pay with the letter.
Old 02-09-2003, 11:11 PM   #18
chrisofthedale
Account Removed by Request

When i was younger i used to have an obsession with taking light bulb out of the lamps and stomping on them, thank god my mom put shoes on me every morning. i used to tease my 200 pound german shepherd police dog. i used to put stuff in the aquarium. split my sisters head open. climbed my dresser and when it fell it could have killed had my bed not saved me. and then as i got older, me and my freidns had fun in shooting each other with pellet guns. actually i still do that one [img]tongue.gif[/img]