Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2002, 12:22 PM   #11
Legolas
Jack Burton

Hey Sylent [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
Welcome back! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Old 01-08-2002, 12:29 PM   #12
Epona
Zartan

Hi Sylent,
I remember you too!
Welcome back.
Old 01-08-2002, 01:07 PM   #13
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

hey sylent i'm like you , i just jump in from time to time.
good to see you
Old 01-08-2002, 01:11 PM   #14
Durwyn
Elminster

Welcome back Sylent!

I'm new here myself [img]smile.gif[/img] . And I enjoy this community very much. Welcome back and hope to get to know ye in these forums! The Dwarven caste welcome ye.
Old 01-08-2002, 01:42 PM   #15
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Good to see you man! So, now that you're done with school, are we going to see more of you?
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition
Old 01-08-2002, 03:01 PM   #16
Victor von Steiner
Silver Dragon

Hey Sylent great to see you again. I think you will recognize my sig for it is me Blademaster.
Old 01-08-2002, 05:56 PM   #17
sylent
Emerald Dragon

thanks for all of the responses! [img]smile.gif[/img]
I am still unsure of what I want to do in terms of a job, and I am thinking of taking a year off, getting some part time work, and doing a bit of that "soul-searching" stuff I have heard all about.

Its great to have finished school, and I have my licence now, so I can drive myself around, if I want to.

It seems everytime I check back here, the forum is down! Must be my bad luck... anyway, I can't say whether I will be around here too much, but no matter. I do actually know a fair few of you anyway, and I couldn't mistake the sig of blademaster!

Cya all around the place [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-08-2002, 06:24 PM   #18
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

HIYA HEYA SYLENT!!!!!! Where the heck have you BEEN??? Oh, well I just read your post, so nevermind, I see now So doesn't it feel great to be done with school and free? Bet you are loving driving eh? I agree with Sazerac in that you should take time out to have fun and enjoy life, maybe get a part time job that you find entertaining until you decide a more serious career, just for a bit of money in the ol' pocket type deal. If you are lucky, maybe in the end you'll find BOTH, a job that is a serious career that you actually LIKE as well! [img]smile.gif[/img] Well it's nice to see you here again, please keep stopping by and keep in touch fella! And yeah, this boards been down a few times over the past year, you must be psychic, compelled to click on the forum when it is down LOL! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 01-08-2002, 11:39 PM   #19
sylent
Emerald Dragon

I was thinking of that, getting a part timer... so I had some $$, and some spare time.
Ultimately, it would be pretty good to find a job that I enjoyed, which could keep me financially stable, but hey, isn't that what everyone wants?
Good to see you're still around though... like I said, I meant to check back as soon as school finished, as I said I would, but I guess time got away from me, and the forum was down over christmas...
Thanks for the well-wishings! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2002, 07:06 AM   #20
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hey Sylent, welcome back. we dont exactly know each other so well, considing that despite the fact that ive been here awhile youve been gone, but im welcoming you all the same. why? idunno, just bored. hope we can actually get to be friends though.