Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2001, 10:43 PM   #21
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
i would submit a pic of myself, but i have no working scanner that i know of. we have 2 scanners, neither of them will scan. im currently trying to get it worked out, as the only pic i have of myself on here is quite old and wont show my true self.

Aw! Sorry about your scanner situation! That has to be a bummer!
Well, I'll be looking forward to seeing you whenever you can get a pic posted.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 09-09-2001, 03:01 AM   #22
sylent
Emerald Dragon

I guess the idea here is pretty much 3 things, Posting style and tone, Signature, and Photo (if appropriate).
That is pretty much what I get, though I don't really think of peoples photos unless I know them a little better. For me its just a feeling or something. Like Domingo said, The Internet takes away that external appearance thing, and leaves it up to a persons personality to determine whether they are going to be liked.
I guess thats pretty much what I see, imagine or picture when I see someones posts...

------------------
"Watch your back"
Old 09-09-2001, 04:43 AM   #23
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:

Does anyone know how to get a hold of Stealthy?
I had him upload those older pics of me but they can be deleted now since I posted a newer one myself last month. I look nothing like that first (retouched) one and I look a mess in the second! (Yes, I have a vain streak LOL)

Moni, just let me know which pictures you want removed, and I'll delete them. But that's only if you really want them out, I mean, personally I think it's quite nice to see different pictures of everybody, old, new, whatever. It's not like there's a limit to the number of pictures you can put up (OK well there *is* obviously, but feel free to post a number of them ).
So let me know OK? Memnoch, me and -I think- Cloudy are all assistant managers on the site and can add/remove pictures.

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, the LH
and the HADB &
Sultry Elflet

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 09-09-2001, 05:01 AM   #24
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

I see.... arghhhh I see....
I can see clearly
that bath in blood, thee

I can see your crinkled evil face, with cracks and scars marked age of thousands of years. your ghastly pale hair hanging lifelessly from your skeleton head. your eyes fall deep back in, and the energy they devote foucs on the tiny eletrical sparkling from the monitor. your hand skinny but delicate, and with every ponding on the keyboard, it echos an unholy rythm of "dah dah dah dah..." like when you were chopping Mr. Andorial's head in your kitchen last night

everyonce a while, your eyes would sprout inferno and your mouth lick lava, that is because someone else on the other end of the portal pissed you off. you'd wave the evil magical wand at your command, and send series of incoherent mental assult. waves of energy will be sent through the device, they went onslaughter everything they meet, devastate everything they encounter and burns down everything they stomp upon, leaving only the masscars (sp?) skeletons of their originators...

O' the greatest evil computer nerd
I honor thee

■■■■, I am bored, well life would be so much easier if I am ONLY bored
Old 09-09-2001, 05:32 AM   #25
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
I can see clearly
that bath in blood, thee

I can see your crinkled evil face, with cracks and scars marked age of thousands of years. your ghastly pale hair hanging lifelessly from your skeleton head. your eyes fall deep back in, and the energy they devote foucs on the tiny eletrical sparkling from the monitor. your hand skinny but delicate, and with every ponding on the keyboard, it echos an unholy rythm of "dah dah dah dah..." like when you were chopping Mr. Andorial's head in your kitchen last night

everyonce a while, your eyes would sprout inferno and your mouth lick lava, that is because someone else on the other end of the portal pissed you off. you'd wave the evil magical wand at your command, and send series of incoherent mental assult. waves of energy will be sent through the device, they went onslaughter everything they meet, devastate everything they encounter and burns down everything they stomp upon, leaving only the masscars (sp?) skeletons of their originators...

I honor thee

[censored], I am bored, well life would be so much easier if I am ONLY bored
um, 250, are you feeling all right? I see you really ARE bored. BTW, edit out the f word, ok? Remember that there are minors on this board .

------------------

I am the great Kazara
Old 09-09-2001, 05:36 AM   #26
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

dude! you dont know whats going on here!
I am worried to death, goddamnit! WORRIED TO DEATH!!!!
had it not been a rule here, I would spam the F words all over United States!
sorry, that wasnt directed to you
Old 09-09-2001, 11:56 AM   #27
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Moni, just let me know which pictures you want removed, and I'll delete them. But that's only if you really want them out, I mean, personally I think it's quite nice to see different pictures of everybody, old, new, whatever. It's not like there's a limit to the number of pictures you can put up (OK well there *is* obviously, but feel free to post a number of them ).
So let me know OK? Memnoch, me and -I think- Cloudy are all assistant managers on the site and can add/remove pictures.
I sent you an e-mail.
Thank you very much!

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Old 09-09-2001, 12:00 PM   #28
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
I can see clearly
that bath in blood, thee

I honor thee

■■■■, I am bored, well life would be so much easier if I am ONLY bored

Bravo 250!!!
Simply Marvelous Post!

------------------

Old 09-09-2001, 12:07 PM   #29
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
I sent you an e-mail.
Thank you very much!
'Tis done!

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, the LH
and the HADB &
Sultry Elflet

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 09-09-2001, 12:12 PM   #30
Moni

Thank you so much!
I bow to your generosity and kindness, m'lady!

------------------