Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2001, 01:15 AM   #11
Shadowstrider
Manshoon

What I find amusing is that you're questioning my maturity, while trying to get me to flame you. This is laughable to say the least, don't worry though I wouldn't flame you. Instead I will do what I have been told IS allowed on ironworks.

Maturity is a funny thing, you often don't find it where you would think, and find it in the most un-suspecting places. You are one of those, although which I'll let you decide, princess.
Old 06-23-2001, 01:23 AM   #12
Moni

Like I said to Moridin,
"I will address insults to my integrity" and your statement above is one of them...if you want to flame me, please feel free to but do it on your own site...isn't that what you made it for?
I am not asking for it, on the contrary, I am merely stating that I think its fine for children to be children, and in previous posts that I expected nothing less from your site as to its contents. OK?

Thanks,
Moni

------------------

Old 06-23-2001, 01:31 AM   #13
Shadowstrider
Manshoon

Part 1- Nowhere in the topic did I state I was speaking about you. Perhaps that is of your own interpretation, guilty conscience perhaps? Or mayhap you know yourself better then I believe you do.

Part 2- That topic referred to princesses in general, the stereotypical spoiled brat and what have you.
Old 06-23-2001, 01:35 AM   #14
Shadowstrider
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Like I said to Moridin,
"I will address insults to my integrity" and your statement above is one of them...if you want to flame me, please feel free to but do it on your own site...isn't that what you made it for?
I am not asking for it, on the contrary, I am merely stating that I think its fine for children to be children, and in previous posts that I expected nothing less from your site as to its contents. OK?

Thanks,
Moni
So you're saying I am a child and my site is immature?

I insulted your integrity? Where would that part be?

[This message has been edited by Shadowstrider (edited 06-23-2001).]
Old 06-23-2001, 01:45 AM   #15
Moni

In your saying that I am asking you to flame me...I never said or implied any such thing.
If you made those posts on your forum in the "Princesses" thread, than yes, it is my opinion that they are childish.

Goodnight

Moni

------------------

Old 06-23-2001, 01:51 AM   #16
Shadowstrider
Manshoon

ok...afew facts for ya:

1) I created my pages and forum as a creative outlet for myself and any others who are interested in those things. My posting an opinion on subject matter is not childish, it is MY opinion that people who act like spoiled children or "princesses" are immature. Do you disagree with that?

2) Flamebait is something which insults oneself or their property(whether intellectual or otherwise). With your statement that my forum is immature etc, that is flamebait.
Old 06-23-2001, 02:03 AM   #17
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadowstrider:
Part 1- Nowhere in the topic did I state I was speaking about you. Perhaps that is of your own interpretation, guilty conscience perhaps? Or mayhap you know yourself better then I believe you do.

Part 2- That topic referred to princesses in general, the stereotypical spoiled brat and what have you.

Excuse me if I "misinterrpreted" what appears to be obvious to more people than myself in the wording used in your "Princesses" thread that reflect directly on conversations held here in the GD that I was involved in and you were offended by when I backed my words with fact. One response even pointed directly to a thread I was responsible for in its getting out of hand.

Of course the statements there are made in an indirect manner...they have to be if you are not going to tell someone to their face what you think!

I have nothing to feel guilty for and have made any apologies due where they were owed. I know myself quite well thank you.
Well enough to tell you I am to intelligent to continue any further conversation with you.
I am also friendly enough to advise you to step back and look at yourself before you get yourself in trouble for apparent attempts to goad me or anyone else for that matter into saying anything directly derogatory towards you.

Like I said...Goodnight

Moni

------------------

Old 06-23-2001, 02:11 AM   #18
Moni

Regarding your facts:

I believe I stated I think it is cool that you and your friends have a place to rant ShadowStrider.
If you really want to know, I think the fact that you run your own forum is awesome.

If I may add, I never said your site was childish...I said the posts in the "Princesses thread were. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it.

You are entitled to your opinions too. I never said you weren't.

Chill OK?!
I am not mad at you nor can you push me into it.

Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 06-23-2001).]

Old 06-23-2001, 02:13 AM   #19
Shadowstrider
Manshoon

Quote:
Excuse me if I "misinterrpreted" what appears to be obvious to more people than myself in the wording used in your "Princesses" thread that reflect directly on conversations held here in the GD that I was involved in and you were offended by when I backed my words with fact
No, I was offended in that thread at all. I was stating kiwidoc never attacked you. You were offended that anyone disagreed with you and seek to twist MY statements into something I never said.

BTW- Ever heard of examples? I can use threads as examples without implying you're guilty...it's like when a teacher says, and what if Sam jumped of a bridge...would you?

Quote:
I am also friendly enough to advise you to step back and look at yourself before you get yourself in trouble for apparent attempts to goad me or anyone else for that matter into saying anything directly derogatory towards you
Another flame, but it's ok, cause you also posted flamebait there. I am not "goading" you into anything, I am posting truth, you are trying to twist it to see it your way. I am one with the darkside of logic, you cannot prove it worng =P
Old 06-23-2001, 02:13 AM   #20
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Ah, cool it, guys. You're both flamebaiting each other, IMHO. You both should have been lawyers.

------------------